Chapter 23

Forever until tomorrow by MKTO is stuck in my head.

Anywhore! Hello all my incredibly amazing readers! This story (minus the lengthy author’s notes) is almost 50,000 words! Yay!

Also, I owe some dedications! So dedication to the absolutely incredible: @BriannaThornton6 (my daughter knows me well ;P), @SmilingNiallxxx, @NarryDirectioner123, @taryneckert, @PointlessLoony, & @obsessedwith5boys!

Answers: Movies (top 3): Alice in Wonderland, Tangled, Maleficent and Prince: Hercules or Aladdin.

~Harry~

I was really too intrigued with everything to listen to Niall’s conversations with the three beautiful women that ran the stall. Everything was just so different and unique and it just instantly sparked my interest. Different bottles with various flakes or liquids in them were placed neatly in rows on the far right hand corner. Larger bottles and viles sat right in the middle, each filled with a clear liquid and different random body parts of random animals. Some were filled with eyes of every color- I could have sworn I had seen yellow, purple, and fully black ones in there too- and others had small little hearts or bones floating in them.

In the farther left, stood a few intricately carved stone boxes, and when I lifted the lid a glowing heart made itself known to me. I didn’t know what kind of heart it was, but quite frankly I didn’t want to. In a clear bottle, tightly closed right behind the set of rock cases, was this swirling black smoke- almost- and had it not been for the small whimpers and cries coming from the bottle and the occasional hand or eye that popped out I would have thought it was a bottle of smoke.

There were necklaces on the far left; hanging from beams hammered into a pillar of the stall, some for women and others for men, and one caught my eye. It had a charcoal black twine base, and a small charm sat in the middle of the necklace. It was a small black vile, and looked like it could be big enough to hold about a sip of something but not much more, and in the top of it sat a small black cork with a black jewel on the top. There were more just like it, some with clear vials that showed blood in the vials- of what I didn’t know- some with a powder, some with liquids, and some with flowers in it.

“Harry love, do you see anything you want?” Niall called out gently to me, snapping me out of my intense staring contest with the necklace. I looked up, still slightly distracted and in a sort of trance, looking at him confused. Then the three women standing with him cooed at me, and I furrowed my brows in even more confusion. Who the hell were they, and why was the blonde one holding onto my Niall’s arm?

“Who is this handsome lad?” The red haired one purred, leaning forward a little bit to expose more of her cleavage. I raised an eyebrow at Niall, still confused as fuck.

“This is Harry, and he’s mine.” Niall said, walking up to me and wrapping an arm around my waist while emphasizing ‘mine’ with a beaming smile on his face. I smiled as well, not used to hearing that, but oh so happy that I was. The three squealed in delight, and a pink blush rose onto Niall’s cheeks as he looked down with a small smile on his face.

Finally! We thought it would never happen!” The three chorused and I laughed lightly.

“Yeah, yeah. It did, nothing to see here, get back to your work.” Niall insisted and I chuckled quietly once again as each of them pouted but walked behind the stall once again.

Niall turned to me, and just stared at me- with this look of pure adoration. It made me realize that I really was his, and he really was mine and nothing and no one would come in between that. Not if either of us had a say. He was here for the long run, fortunately so was I.