Chapter 31

Ello guys!

It’s like I still forget Virus is completed because I’ll be sitting here contemplating which story to update and Virus always makes that list. It’s sad really.

It’s a little bit later than I had hoped to post, sorry. It seems I’ve lost quite a few readers and commenters… come back please?

I’m hoping to be back on normal updates, yay!

Words: 2,950

I’m also going to fangirl just a bit here for a second. But, I was looking up stories under the narry tag and I was on the freaking second page for ‘Virus’ and I literally had to go back and make sure my eyes weren’t deceiving me. How the heck did this happen?!?!

Anywhore, dedication to: @SmilingNiallxxx (You got my ship right, plus I hope you do well in your junior cert, I’m sure you’ll rock it) and @Ciao_Mostro (because you read the confessions too!!!!)

Answer: Finn and Clarke because fuck yeah(in the first season anyways) and That moment (You and I is a very close second)

^^^^^^^

~Harry~

Niall dashed into the forested area quickly, and I was worried that something would happen to him. I’m sure everyone would blame me for it, but that wasn’t what worried me. I just got him, and I didn’t want to lose him. I couldn’t lose him.

A hand clamping on my shoulder startled me from my thoughts, causing me to jump slightly. I relaxed, thinking it was Niall. I smiled slightly, opening my mouth to say something as I turned around but the words got caught in my throat as I noticed it in fact wasn’t him. I remember meeting him, and I also remember this familiar feeling in my stomach that he caused as well.

“What are you doing out here all alone? Some might think it’s a little suspicious.” He asked, faux innocence lacing his voice but the sinister smirk told me a different story. I shrugged, opting to not talk to him. “I know why you’re really here, and I’m an ally. I’m a slayer as well, deep under cover. You have everyone fooled, so props to you. Just be ready for when we strike. You are with us aren’t you?” He questioned and I shrugged nonchalantly, pretending to be with him. He smirked, muttering a small good before rustling was heard and his eyes widened. He whispered ‘not yet’ quietly into my ear and ran off back into the camp. I glared at his retreating figure, turning back around when the rustling was heard again. Niall stepped out, his face nervous and hurt. I stepped up towards him, reaching out for him with worried eyes but he just stepped back slightly. His eyes were full of betrayal and hurt, but I didn’t know why. All I knew was I had to warn him.

“Niall-” I started but he raised his hand up to silence me. I stopped speaking, waiting for him to let me speak again.

“Don’t lie to me, please don’t. I saw it all, if you like Tom then go for it, but don’t do it behind my back.” He whispered and I frowned before I started laughing.

“No, Tom? No Niall, I don’t even like the guy. But I need to tell you something. It’s important. And about Tom.” I answered back, and I could see he was upset and confused. “Niall, he’s working for the king. He’s been playing you, and he’s planning on killing you. He thinks I’m with him, with the slayers but I’m not. I- I just want you to be cautious around him, I need you to stay safe.” I said again, voice drifting off to an almost whimper at the end. Never had I felt so weak, so soft, but I had never had someone like Niall. I had never had Niall, and I hadn’t had the thought of losing him. I never wanted to lose him. Niall looked somewhat relieved, and thoughtful.