Chapter 19

Let’s get right to it, yeah?

Dedication: @_hiscrazymofo_, @SmilingNiallxxx, @NarryDirectioner123, @taryneckert, & @narrylaughs

Answers: month- April, weather- either rainy, or sunny with a slight breeze (not too hot and not too cold)

Enjoy!

----

~Harry~

I chanced a glance at Niall, whose cerulean eyes were wide, mouth set in a small smile with a blush blanketing his face. He was adorable. Whereas I was just too happy that he had forgiven me, too happy that he allowed me to hold his hand, too happy that Bane didn’t eat me, too happy that Niall was safe, too happy to know that he didn’t try and deny anything and instead just blushed and smiled like he could feel the same way about me.

 All in all, I was just so damn happy.

Louis smirked, eyes glinting with mischief, but oddly enough I wasn’t worried by it. I was actually quite intrigued- he looked like he was up to something, but it wasn’t necessarily something bad. At least, I didn’t think it was anything dangerous, I hoped it wasn’t dangerous. Thankfully, someone must have decided to do me this one solid and made Louis’ mischievous glance mean he was trying to help me rather than hurt me. By that I meant he was trying to get Niall and me together. At least that’s what I gathered when Niall went to use the loo- pee on a tree- and Louis pulled me aside with the same look on his face. ‘I know you fancy Niall, and I want to help you.’ He had said, and all I could do was stare, mouth agape at him. I managed a small nod, and he beamed at me patting me on the shoulder and then turned and acted like nothing happened, just as Niall stumbled back through the bushes trying to tie his sword belt around his waist.

Niall, oblivious to what had just happened just smiled at us and made started walking the same direction we were heading. I pouted, my hand feeling empty and I clenched it trying to rid the emptiness that I felt without his slightly smaller hand in mine. Niall walked ahead of us, and Louis fell back to walk along side me. I raised an eyebrow, but didn’t really question it. For some odd reason, Louis trusted me and I wasn’t going to try and convince him otherwise. I needed all the friends I could get to be honest, the list was pretty limited. I watched as Niall glanced back occasionally, an unreadable expression adorning his face. Louis and I continued to talk animatedly, most of the time it was about Niall and how I should try and woo him. He had mentioned something about surprising him with a golden thong and nothing else and I couldn’t help but burst into uncontrollable laughter.

My laugh boomed through the area, and I instinctually clapped my hands together, throwing my head back. I hadn’t realized I was truly that loud, tears gathering in my eyes because I was laughing way too hard. I snorted, sending an amused looking Louis into a fit of laughter as well. Because of our inability to walk in a straight line because of our tormenting laughter, we stopped and continued to stand in place and laugh our asses off. Louis was bent over, hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath. And well, I was a mess. I stumbled slightly, almost falling on my ass several times, choking for air that was constantly escaping my lungs with each peal of laughter. My surroundings were blurred with the tears in my eyes from laughing too hard and all I really wanted to do was stop laughing but I just couldn’t stop.

It wasn’t even really that funny to be honest.

But it had been so long since I had a conversation like that; it had been so long since I had joked around with someone so freely. It was amazing, and I felt free- freer than I ever have felt. I didn’t even know I was trapped until I was let go and got to enjoy real unsheltered life. It was amazing.