Chapter 25

Chapter 25

It feels weird not updating this daily, unfortunately I don’t enjoy the extremely late nights to make that possible.

Dedication: @taryneckert (because I liked that you thought I have a heart of gold), @abucola- you know me so well ;P and you answered a question right, & @PointlessLoony (because you got both right)

(I would get the luck in a bottle or the truth powder (or even mermaid tears because they are sick), and I would want to be either a mermaid or a dragon because they’re awesome)

Enjoy!

---

~Harry~

Niall’s nose nuzzled into the juncture connecting my neck and shoulder, sending pleasured shivers through my body. The water was hot, but not scolding as steam lifted off of the top of the water. The heat was comforting, the warmth of Niall holding me and the warmth of the water soothed me- my muscles relaxing as the heat licked at them.

Niall’s right arm came out of the water, resting on the side of the basin as his hand trailed up and down my arm. Even in the steaming water I shivered under his careful fingers, and I watched them trail lower and lower on my arm with each gentle stroke. But it stayed innocent for some reason, and I was actually quite grateful. Yes, I was a teen boy still- barely, I was 18 but still- and I had raging hormones and an almost constant boner some days. And yes, Niall was godlike on a bad day, but I didn’t want to do anything- not yet anyways, not when we had just started out. Hell yeah I wanted to shag him- I wanted it to be much more than a shag but that would show just how gay I was- but we had just shared our first kiss today. I was eager to share a bath with him, but not to see him naked- although it wouldn’t be too bad of a sight from what I can feel- rather to share something intimate yet not sexual.

He was a proper gentleman, and I couldn’t have wished for anyone better.

When I was younger, I always dreamed of the future- most of that consisted of me being happy and in love- but as I grew up the thought that I would never get to fall in love because of the career choice chosen for me. It put a damper on my thoughts on love, but I was still a hopeless romantic- deep, deep, deep down- and I always hoped I would get to find someone I loved. And I always dreamed that that love wouldn’t be unrequited.

It seems dreams do come true.

Even when everything is against you, you can still win.

The hot water licked at us, moving as we did- not much, and no, not in that way- as Niall lathered my body in soap, in a completely innocent and loving way. Occasionally, he would pepper kisses on my shoulder and neck or nuzzle his nose in my neck and send goosebumps down my arms and chest. The soap smelled like lavender, I noted- it must’ve been because Niall was the person to get this room, any other room would have had normal soap- and I quite enjoyed the smell.

I turned slightly in the tub, curling my legs so I could sit sideways on Niall’s lap and dig my head into his neck. His strong arms wrapped around my body holding me tightly to his chest and we both sighed in content. One hand ran up and down my side under the warm water the other keeping me in place.

He took the soap again, soaping up his hands before rubbing my shoulders and arms making sure I was fully cleaned. The water, and the soothing motions of Niall’s hands and his steady heartbeat made me relax, my whole body going lax against his firm chest. His right thigh was propped up slightly, resting right under my bum making it easy for me to not slide down his body due to the slickness that the water caused- in the most innocent way possible.