Extra: Q&A

Hello!

Great big dedication to all of you that commented questions: @SmilingNiallxxx, @BriannaThornton6, @NarryDirectioner123, and @XXLoveLifeHeartbreak.

Hope this gives you some insight.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------

Harry, what do you think the king will do when he finds out you won’t kill Niall? If you even consider killing him slaps will be thrown, Just sayin.

Harry: Erm well, that escalated quickly. I don’t really know, I’m kind of hoping he won’t notice. But, he’s more perceptive than most give him credit so he’ll probably kill me like all the others. I’m not really looking forward to that conversation.

Harry’s dad, why are you hiding from your son and pretending to be dead?

Des Styles: I’m protecting him. That’s all I’ll say.

Niall, what kind of clothes do you wear?

Niall: Is this some version of dirty messaging? Ha, I’m just kidding. I have a white shirt that’s sleeveless, and kind of poofy, and a black leather vest with twine tying the two open parts together. I have black trousers, like any other man, that leave room for my legs to breathe- yes, they are slightly poofy as well- and a sword sheath belt. And some high, calf length black boots. The normal wear for a commoner nowadays, except for the fabric tied around my wrist to cover my mark. But when I’m riding it’s something completely different. When I’m riding, I have a full black outfit: black tight pants, and a tight black sleeveless shirt (sometimes a long sleeved shirt if it’s cold out) and black riding boots. And I had a black satchel to carry all my necessities.

Niall, what does your hair look like?

Niall: It’s blonde and usually slightly wavy and pushed on my forehead but out of my eyes. (Imagine 2011 Niall, picture on the side) My dad once told me that when I was younger, that I was born early and I was really, really, weak. They didn’t think I would survive. I was actually born with brown hair, but as I got weaker my parents began getting desperate. They found a witch, and she gave me strength, but in turn took the brown of my hair- apparently it was youth or something like that- making my hair blonde. There’s a cool little fun fact for you.

Val, how did you come up with the story?

Val: Well, hey! It’s me! Um I’ve always loved dragons, and Narry, so I kind of just put it together. It hit me like a train. And I saw a one direction ‘dragon rider’ type of edit and I just automatically thought of a good story idea. Then, I had people vote which one they wanted and viola this story was born.

The king, what do you really have against the riders?

King Leonard: I feel threatened, and jealous- I mean, they are revolting against me, killing innocent people, they started this war. This war the people cant afford to pay for. Yep, that’s the truthful answer. *cough*

Niall, how do you feel about Harry?

Niall: Harry is a lovely lad, beautiful too. Or is beautiful not the right word? It’s not very manly but I think the word fits perfectly with him. He has amazing eyes, and a lovely laugh, and very muscular arms, and dimples, and eh, yeah he’s erm lovely.

Harry, are you going to tell Niall about your past?

Harry: Not if I want to keep him around, so no. I don’t think so.

Bane, do you ship Niall and Harry?

Bane: Yes, them together is inevitable. Have you seen them together? I’m surprised they aren’t together already.

Niall, when did you become a rider?

Niall: I was actually a little earlier than most. I became a rider on me sixth burfday. I suppose I always had a lot to live up to yeh? But I don’t regret ever gettin’ that egg that day.

Niall do you fully trust Harry yet?

Not 100% yet, but it’s very close. It just depends on how he reacts to me markings to be honest.

Harry why are you lying to Niall?

Harry: I’m protecting him, and our friendship, and what could be. It has to be this way.

Niall: Wait, you’re lying to me?

Harry: No…

Author, can you like adopt me so I can be the daughter of the new John Green? Please?

Mwah: Because you asked so nicely of course! Even though I’m not nearly that good.

Harry’s dad, why are you such a coward? Like hiding from your own son? Really?

Des Styles: I’m not hiding from him, and I’m protecting him. I’m not a coward, necessarily.

Harry, why are you so…. Closed in? I know you said a lot of people left you but I feel like there’s more…

Harry: Perceptive aren’t you? I’ve had a lot of people leave, and if I let him in, then I’ll lose him. I can’t lose him.

Liam babe, we still need to discuss the wedding plans. What ring are you getting me?

Liam: Wedding? Wait, what… Zayn I… What?

Zayn: You’re cheating on me?!?!

Liam: I- NO! Never! I’m, I’m not even straight! Strictly dickly! And not cheating!

Harry, are you and Niall ever going to get together????

Harry: I would love that but I don’t think so. Not with everything that has happened, and everything that hadn’t. Maybe in another life. If things had been different.

Val, if you were a dragon rider, what kind of mark would you have on your wrist?

Me: Well, now you’re making me think. Very good question. It would be a black dragon outline, the wings going up to make a circle. In the circle would be a cursive ‘A’ or ‘B’ where the two wings connect would be a small red pearl. (Link in the comments for the dragon part of the ‘marking’ and in the external link)

----------------------------------------------

Thank you for each and every one of you that commented questions. Hope this gave you some insight. :) Enjoy the next chapter.

Xx Val