Soundtrack

8 tracks link: http://m.8tracks.com/kait-kat/danger-narry-au-1

Come away to the water- Maroon 5 & Rozzi Crane.

(Harry was being called toward the riders, it was destiny.)

I see fire- Ed Sheeran

(Ed is literally ginger jesus so, and the song fit the whole story pretty well. It was a good battle scene song)

Fireproof- One Direction

(I love that song, and their love was fireproof. It survived hell, and war. )

Strong- One Direction

(They found their strength in one another. And both of them made the other stronger. They brought out the best in one another, the true strength of love.)

Through the dark- One Direction

(They would carry one another over water and through fire, they would do anything for not only one another, but the other riders as well. They were a team, a family. They made it through rough times together, they made it through the dark together.)

Social casualty- 5 Seconds of Summer

(Niall saved Harry from being who he was raised to be- a blind follower of the king that killed innocent people. Niall opened Harry's eyes to the world, and to the beauty it possessed.)

Centuries- Fall Out Boy

(Their story will live on for centuries after they die, it will be a lesson to those after them. A story of true love and courage.)

Never be- 5 Seconds of Summer

(They'll never be as young as they were, but they will always remember the memories that they created. They'll never be apart agian.)

The Hanging Tree- Jennifer Lawrence

(kind of like another battle song. A song of faith and undying love. They would go to the ends of the earth to protect one another, even if it caused them to die for one another.)

Thinking out loud- Ed Sheeran

(Their love is undying, and wont wither with age.)

Bloodstream- Ed Sheeran

(They were like a drug to one another, something to fight for, something to die for.)