Chapter 5

"I sense it in you!" said the Spectre, "the Great Darkness has its roots in your heart! You must be cleansed!" He stared deep into Dax Novu's eyes and Dax Novu clenched them shut, preparing for whatever vengeance that was to come...but none came.

Opening them again, he looked up at Sam and Dean who stood around casually, grinning at what they were seeing. "Relax, Dax Novu!" Sam told him, "he can't harm you here. Our ship generates a disruptive field around it that keeps all foreign energies from entering it--in simpler terms, everything including the Spectre is now cut off from whatever source it gets its power from--everything...except us, the Higher."

"What?!" growled the Spectre, throwing Dax Novu to the ground roughly to face Sam, "you dare sever me from the Almighty?! You--" Sam was walking towards him, steadily, fearlessly. "--stay back!"

But Sam simply walked right through him as if he wasn't there. "Be gone." The Spectre screamed in pain as Sam's power tore him apart, dispersing his essence across the Multiverse. "You alright?" He extended a hand to Dax Novu, "rough first day on the field, isn't it?"

"Understatement."

"We should hurry up," noted Sam, "the Spectre is not dead. He is amongst a handful of other entities touched by divinity, singular in all Creation, and timeless. The Spectre is God's rage, infinite and without end. Their hosts may perish, their essences may be disintegrated but still, they remain eternal, at least until the passing of the almighty. Or God."

"Well? What are we waiting for?" asked Dax Novu, "In a few minutes, it'll all be over. We'll shock the world! How cool is that? I mean, we'll be famous...our names will be remembered down in history! 'The men who brought knowledge to all of the Higherian kind'."

"Just get the facilities set up, Dean." Sam sighed, "I'll do a perimeter check. Clear the area. Make room for our facilities."

"Aye aye." Dean gave a joking salute, bent his knees slightly, and leaped up through the hatch with a single bound.

Sam turned around, his eyes narrowing as they scan the area surrounding them. Sky blue fifth dimensional energy charged into his hands, making them glow brightly just like his eyes as he slowly levitated into the air again. A hatch opened on the round tip of the spaceship, releasing a dozen helicopter drones.

He waved his hands over the thick grass that covered the ground.

Instantly, the grass vaporized into streams of vaporious blue light that dissipated in the night air, leaving behind only soily barren ground inside the dome.

At the same time, the helicopter drones were setting up the necessary facilities at unimaginable speeds; using a hologram projector mounted on the bottoms of the drones, they began creating holograms of the structures in which their experiment will take place in down the most minute details.

"Director Winchester." The voice of one of his men sounded in his earpiece, "setup of the facilities are complete. Shall we materialize now?"

Sam pressed a finger to his ear. "Yes."

Instantly, all the holograms materialized into physical buildings, roads, and structures, coating the barren ground with a technological utopia. Klaus and Henrik stared at what had happened around them in utter shock and awe. Never in their lives have they seen anything so advanced. So amazing.

There was a central building, located a few dozen meters away from the ship that was over 5 stories tall, 50 by 50 feet large, and luminated with lights. Five 6-story tall, metal towers with golden tesla coils mounted on their tips surrounded the central building evenly. These were the structures that supplied the building with power and enabled communication between the ship and the building.