Chapter 39

"While you're here there are rules you must follow. First, for the next week, you will be forbidden from wearing clothes other than the shoes that will be provided including in your dorms and in public and private off campus. All the classrooms and dorms are heated and you're permitted to use a blanket at night but otherwise you will be naked. Your class number will be assigned soon." When no one spoke up she continued "Second, the bathrooms are not enclosed. They have clear tanks that display your waste. You may not use anything other than the provided toilets."

"Are the showers like that too?"

"Yes, the showers are open. Third, you must always wear your tag with the exception of sleeping and breast feeding. Your nipple will be pierced and that's where your tag will be hung. You may not take birth control unless provided and instructed by your teacher. Your collars record you at all times, we will be aware of all rule breakers. Finally you'll all be required to wear this," she said holding up a chastity belt. It had tubes that went into the anus and urethra and a dildo that plugged the vagina.

"These connect with the toilets so you may relieve yourself without removing it. These ensure that you are only mated by your proper sire and can only be taken off with my permission. They will shock you if you tamper with it and alert us of your misbehavior. Rule breaking is punished with corporal punishment. Please remove all your clothes. Your belts will be handed out momentarily."

She looked down and watched as the people began undressing. Some had started asking questions while others were just as hesitant as her. "Now, allow me to demonstrate how to put this thing on." She said, holding up her belt. Looking at hers nervously--she herself was not entirely comfortable with it either, she slid it up her legs anyway till it was almost all the way up.

Almost like a sick pair of panties. She positioned cameras around her to project what she was doing up onto the big jumbotron.

She started with her ass. It seemed like it was a speculum but she didn't see a knob to stretch it open or anything. She didn't have a lube so the hard, icy metal was rough and painful going in. Somehow though the pain wasn't the turn off she thought it would be and it made her pussy a bit wet. One the entire 6 inches of steel was fully shoved inside her ass she relaxed for a second.

The machine started making a strange sound, like it was turning on or something. Before she even had a chance to process what was happening the speculum suddenly opened causing her to scream. "Uh...yeah, it'll do that." she told the crowd nervously, "that's just how it works."

She'd never really messed around with her ass before but now it was stretched to about 4 inches wide. She panted as she desperately tried to catch her breath. She could feel her sphincter trying to close only to be prevented by the device. The stretched muscles still burned painfully as she moved on to the dildo.

It was much too big for her who had only really played with herself using her fingers. The long thick shaft was covered in bumps that were meant to dig into her walls. She grit her teeth before quickly shoving the dildo in as far as she could, like ripping off a bandaid. When it was all the way in she felt uncomfortably full and tight. Moving around with it in felt strange but not necessarily bad.

Finally she just had to put in the one in her pee-hole. She tried to put it in but the pain made her hands shake so it kept slipping out.

"Hey do you want some help with that?" A girl audience who had miraculously already gotten her's on asked.

"R-really?! Thanks," Eve stuttered out, kind of embarrassed to accept aid from one of the girls she was tasked with leading.

"No problem, we're all made by the same hands, are we not? Sisters have to help each other out ya'know!" She said with a smile. She fiddled with the tube a bit before pushing it into Sage's urethra. She let out a loud gasp of pain as the girl carefully and slowly put it in. Finally! The damn thing was on.