Chapter 30

"Thank you." said the woman.

"But who are you?" asked the man.

"I am the maker of all this," said Sam, "and of you yourselves. I am the giver of life and of death." He looked at the man. "Your name is Adam. It comes from the Hebrew word, adomah, meaning 'man.' Don't ask me, it wasn't my idea." He turned to the woman. "Your name is Eve. It's Hebrew for 'life.' Enjoy it while it lasts."

The man and woman held hands as they watched Sam fly off into the distance. In their eyes, he was their God and father and creator.

Little did they know, they were bred only for bait...he felt a tinge of sorrow in his chest. He should at least let them have a few moments together...before they are devoured by the vicious Gentry. The operation was very risky; he was letting the most dangerous multiversal virus into his veins, in hopes that he could overcome it, and absorb its power.

He prayed it was worth it.

"The maker is most beautiful." said Adam,

"Yes, he is." agreed Eve, "but so are you. Will you not lie down with me in this grass? I feel a desire I cannot define except by yielding to it."

Would they be banished from this paradise if they did what their desires demanded? Adam asked himself, feeling conflicted. It was harder to rationalize when Eve was standing right in front of him, fully naked, being the unapologetic cock-tease that she was.

He had a decision to make, but whichever choice it was, it would lead them to the same destination. Sex was unavoidable; his bodily composition had made that clear. It was a means to repopulate. "Is this what you want?" he asked, looking at Eve.

But before she could respond, he slammed her against a thick tree wall at inhuman speed, his brown eyes piercing right through her. Within seconds, his swollen snake was hard and erect, making her touch it.

"Adam," she breathed, nervous and aroused. Adam helped her wrap her fingers around his throbbing pole while he carefully watched her face, groaning when she squeezed his shaft. For weeks he had been sexually frustrated, but all of that was about to come to an end, now that Eve had willingly offered herself to him.

He was so turned on he could hardly think. All he knew was that he needed to be inside of her. His animal instincts had fully taken over. He no longer cared about their blood ties. He needed to devour her. He needed to fuck her.

Hard.

Eve gasped as soon as he hoisted her up against the tree and rubbed his cock between her smooth virgin lips. The sound of her hammering heart exhilarated him as he slid the tip of his head against her clit, lubricating her with precum.

"I'm giving you one last chance," said Adam, breathing heavily. "Once I'm inside, I won't be able to stop...no matter how much you beg me, do you understand?"

Eve nodded, falling under the spell of his seductive voice.

It was no exaggeration. Despite having existed only for a few minutes, he knew himself best. Sam had programmed him with complete knowledge on the human body. Her first time was going to be hard and violent.

She spread her legs wider and wrapped them around his V-shaped waist, gaining confidence as she whispered, "Fuck me, Adam. Fuck me har—"

Eve suddenly screamed, unable to finish her sentence. The pain was sharp and searing, as her insides stretched and resisted his intrusion. His cock was balls-deep inside of her, pulsing, throbbing, filling her to the hilt. He didn't even give her time to adjust to his size. One hard and powerful thrust was all it took to tear her thin hymen, impaling her with his thickening length.

It was a pleasurable sensation that was so foreign to him, amplified by the second as he felt her getting tighter and tighter, as if her pussy was trying to push him out.

"By the creator," Adam cursed under his breath. "You're so fucking tight..."

Tears were misting her vision as Eve pursed her lips and tried not to scream again while he rocked himself into her. She never dreamed it would be this painful, but taking eleven inches that was also thick in girth was a serious matter for a novice like herself: a virgin. She shouldn't have provoked him. She'd simply underestimated how excruciating it would be. She'd underestimated his technique.

Eve clutched his shoulders when he grabbed a fistful of her cheeks at the back, bouncing her on his cunt craving cock. She screamed in pain, a tear rolling down her cheek.

Adam licked her tears and kissed her, resisting the urge to pound her savagely. She needed time to adapt to his length before bucking into her at full speed. His arousal was far too heightened to contain. Never in his life had he experienced a sexual encounter that was this pleasurable; it was new territory for him.

Her pulsing walls were so warm and tight, driving him wild with lust as he kissed her with uninhibited passion. Eve whimpered, unable to repress her painful cries when he thrust his cock into her once more.

"Shhhh," Adam said in a hushed voice. "Look at me, Eve."

Her visible distress was exciting his inner beast; at the same time, he didn't want to cause her such discomfort. She met his aqua eyes, her body tense and legs quivering. "It hurts the first time," he breathed through his arousal. "It was designed to be that way by the creator. But I promise it'll feel good soon."

He gripped her firm butt cheeks and gave her another powerful thrust before she screamed. His arousal intensified as she dragged her nails down his back. "Just breathe...through...the pain..." He huffed, ramming his cock deeper into her, using his strength to support her weight.

The right thing to have done was to have laid her on the grass and taken his time. But all of that had gone out the window. It was too late to even try. There was no way he was pulling out of her until he found a sweet release. It felt so good to be inside of her, Adam thought. He grunted over and over, possessed with maddening lust, unable to satiate his appetite.

He crushed her lips with his mouth.

"Fucking Sam Winchester..."

"Adam..." Eve squeezed her eyes shut. "It... hurts... so bad..." Her beautiful breasts kept bouncing as he slammed his hips into her, sucking on her neck. He knew he was hurting her. He had to make it so. He clutched her hips and pounded her vulnerable pussy, his balls slapping below her mound in a steady rhythm.