Chapter 22

"I don't give a shit about your stupid 'meditation' bullcrap--"

"I'm sorry, Sam, but it's true..." Death's dark eyes were full of kindness, and her smooth hands were gentle as she slowly smoothed his hair. "You're a powerful sorcerer, Sam, I know, but without proper technique, you can't do your art. Relax your mind, Sam...and focus..." Her soothing voice made him calm down and relax for the first time in months.

Okay, that's enough relaxing, he thought. "Now what?!"

"Now let's have some coffee." said Death, her tone still as calm and soothing as before, despite his agitation. "Magic is not like science; to do magic, you need to feel the flow of energies, to see what is not there. It's not as simple as reciting phrases or drawing sigils. Relax. Achieve peace of mind."

"Fine." He plopped down on the sofa and watched as she put a pot of coffee over the blazing fire to boil. "How long does it take then?"

"Until you stop trying to rush things." said Death, "that's what relaxing means. You read hundreds of thick spell books in half a year and memorized every sigil there was to know but you never understood the meaning behind it all. That's why your spells don't work."

"Maybe you're right..." He watched as she poured him a cup of coffee. Take your mind off the spells, Sam, he told himself, breath in the sweet scent of the coffee...sweet...

"How are you doing?"

"Fine."

"You know...sex is a really good way of relaxing too...do you wanna--" She tugged on her shirt seductively. "The orgasm helps calm the mind too. It's a proven fact."

"You mean...you're not upset with the shit I pulled last time?"

"Of course I am." said Death, "fucking someone who cums in two seconds is a let-down. Being shoved into your own subconscious and not being able to feel the full extent of your orgasm is just pure unsatisfying. That is precisely why you owe me a full-body orgasm for that little stunt you pulled last time."

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? I did what I had to do at that time. Also, I know you were satisfied with my performance, and I know you want to do it again..." Once again, he tried to mimic Dean's little seduction acts such as lip biting, quick blinking, and muscle flexing.

"I wasn't upset about your performance, Sam." Death was slowly reaching forwards wrapping her delicate hands around his broad body. "I was upset about your psychic compulsions. But yes, to make up those little shenanigans, you owe me...a very very good fucking!"

Sam didn't pull away, letting her plant a gentle kiss on his lips. His body seemed to mold perfectly against hers as he pulled her into his hulking arms. She was wearing a short black skirt now, he noticed, she had willed them to change at some point, revealing her toned, pale legs.

Her tiny stature meant his cock was at level with her hourglass waist. As soon as Death's body came in direct contact with his crotch, he was up. The sex beast in him which hadn't even existed until mere hours ago was awake and stepping out of his cage. She let out a few shallow breaths when she felt his fingers lightly tracing her outer thigh...rising...rising...all the way up to the edge of her thong.

"I don't usually do bedroom rules, but I feel like with you, I have to have one." she whispered through moans, "no penetrating my mind, no trying to compel me. Is that doable?" The heavy thickness of his cock suddenly slapped against her ass as he whipped it out. Ten inches of throbbing meat was rubbing right against her and she couldn't bring herself to move. "But every other hole is open for penetration..."

Her heart was beating frantically in her chest when she felt him slowly peel her thong down her heart shaped ass...guiding the black lacy thing down her legs. Death's smooth naked pussy was now fully exposed. She kissed him again, longer and more passionate this time. Something hard and hot was throbbing right at her entry, making her pulsate, as a clear wet fluid shot out and lubricated her lips.