Chapter 28

The astral projection cut out and the Endless looked at each other nervously. "Perhaps he is bluffing?" Desire asked hopefully.

She got her answer in the form of a dark tendril piercing her chest and head from behind as Mandrakk's sinister voice hissed in their heads. "Sam Winchester and his ilk aim to forge a glorious new beginning for 5th Dimensional kind. A new chapter." Destruction and Despair both let out a choked groan as they too were impaled by tendrils. "But it only brings them close to the finale. All stories always lead to me--to the last chapter, the absence."

Dream and Delirium, due to their positioning, got a half second to react and cry out, but there was little they could do when tendrils tore through their insides, and hurled them to the ground. "I stood by as beings like Sam Winchester kept me from being what I am meant to be. But now, I am awake. My power far exceeds even you now." Just like that, the Endless has fallen.

Marching up to the Endless, he stomped on Dream's neck, crushing it to smithereens just to be sure. In a single blur of speed, Mandrakk zoomed before Death of The Endless, the only Endless still standing, and stopped before her, observing her body to see if she was worth breeding. "You." He jabbed a finger at her, "I want a child."

Her dark hair was long and fell to her mid back, her face was smooth and flawless, her stomach was toned and flat, her tits were the size of dodgeballs and she had long legs and a nice toned ass. She looked like a model, but her black eyes held a hardness to them. She was perfect.

Her immediate reaction was to smack him across the face, only to clutch her hand in pain: she was not used to having her godly strength outmatched. Looking up, she gulped nervously, and found herself facing the 9 foot tall Dark Vampire in all his glory.

His manhood was out and erect, 2 inches in diameter and 12 inches long. His skeletal vampire face looked down at her with lustful eyes. "Oh no." Death tried to run but Mandrakk grabbed her arm and held her in place. "Unhand me! Do you know who I am?!"

"Pretty...little woman," Mandrakk sneered, "I need an heir...I need you bear my child."

"Heir?" Death repeated.

Suddenly, it struck her; he meant to breed her. "Let me go!" she shouted, but Mandrakk took her face and forced her to her knees, lining his throbbing veiny cock in front of her face. Death glared defiantly at him. "Release me and I won't destroy you, do--ooooommmmff!"

Mandrakk huffed in pride as he invaded the Endless' mouth. Never before had he felt such a warm cavern to shove his cock but this woman's mouth was pure bliss. "Rrghhh!" he roared in pleasure.

"Mmmffl" Death breathed through her nose as Mandrakk's cock started fucking her throat. She fought back her gag reflex as the fleshy rod ravaged her mouth. It tasted salty like old meat that left a bitter taste in her mouth that was so strange she felt she almost wanted to taste more.

What?! She could not be enjoying this rape!

Death went to pull her head away, but Mandrakk grabbed her head and pulled it forward, forcing her to take the entirety of his monster cock. "Mrrrhh!" Mandrakk roared in pleasure.

"Mmmmmfffl" Death coked out. Her tongue involuntarily moving around the monster's girth to act as lubrication. Her silver eyes nearly rolled to the back of her head. Why did it feel so good? She was a Death of The Endless for God's sake!

Mandrakk began getting restless with the way he fucked her mouth and Death could see his balls begin to swell up and her silver eyes widened. Mandrakk gave one final thrust and Death could feel a hot, salty, thick substance shoot from his manhood and down her throat into her stomach. "Oh...God..."