Chapter 3

A/N: This is mainly just there to establish Sam and Dean's superiority to gods and mortals, and their inferiority to Monitors. Dax Novu(Mandrakk the Vampire) is not a villain yet, but he will become one later. One thing I hate about DC is how quickly they pull cosmic threats out of their asses and how quickly they get dispatched. Unlike them, I actually want to set up my villains.

A/N: The picture is of Dax Novu before he becomes a vampire.

Over the next few weeks, Dax Novu proved to be very adaptive and incorporated himself into their society with ease. He was a very kind and social individual and an essential part of his research team at the Science and Magic Research Department. It took some time for the others to accept him, but soon, everyone realized his sheer talent and brilliance in such fields. That night Sam sat levitated in the air, writing in his diary.

It will be a big day tomorrow.

His eyes, like his kind, glowed with a light blue light that changed in intensity depending on his mood. Everything in the room floated freely from his immense telekinetic power except the king sized bed on which his brother, Dean, sat.

There was a blonde woman in the room as well, quite beautiful, in his opinion. She was just another one of Dean's endless stream of sexual partners. That was one of the perks of being handsome, he thought. Dean certainly made the cut: his lively green eyes, light freckles, and short-cropped dark blonde Ivy-league hair were all just the right proportion to each other.

The blonde woman approached Dean slowly. With one of her long, slender legs, she delicately

spread his own. Even from across the room, Sam could tell, her scent was intoxicating, as all of Dean's women were; a mix of sex and power. She drew up her revealing black silk cocktail dress and sat astride him, pushing her tongue into his mouth gently. Sam had long learned to block out the sounds of Dean's nightly activities.

"Hit me," she pleaded, biting Dean's lip, rubbing her clit on the zipper of his pants. "Hard!" Sam fell himself floating into an upside-down position now as he pulled out a small brown diary and a black ballpoint pen. Dean had a thing for BDSM. As for Sam, well...he's never really been with a woman yet, despite Dean's attempts.

he's never really been with a woman yet, despite Dean's attempts

(How I envisioned Sam and Dean's room to look)

Dear Diary,

You may be wondering why I haven't written to you for quite some time; that was because I was busy...reforming myself after my last encounter with Over-Monitor Mar Novu. He disintegrated me once again for violating his so-called 'laws of nature' which are really nothing but rules he set out to control and manipulate the residents of this multiverse.

'In the Greater Omniverse, there is no sin greater than to reach beyond what you are meant to know,' or so he said, 'your attempts to uncover the mysteries of Creation must be stopped. There is no other way; that is the will of God.' There is no better way to reign than to keep one's subjects clueless, and what better way to enforce it than to make up an omnipotent God, right?