Chapter 41

"You have spilled innocent blood countless times!" cried the Spectre, "your judgment has been made!" Gunfire filled his ears. A torrent of bullets and missiles bombarded the Spectre's back, their residual shockwaves bombing what's left of the Jerusalem Temple to rubble. Sam gripped the Spear of Destiny tightly in his hands in preparation.

"ENOUGH!" The Spectre roared as massive bolts of lightning came down from the sky, hitting the fleet, frying their engines, causing them to short circuit. All around, ships crashed to the ground, many pilots jumping clear at the last second. "I will deal with your petty vendettas later. There are more important things that must be dealt with."

A cloud of vaporous green energy flooded into the Temple through the broken down doorway before materializing into a green cloaked man. "What now, Spectre?" Sam muttered, "I am not possessed. I am in control. I control Anti-Life!" He raised the Spear defensively in front of him to keep the Spectre from coming any closer.

"You're holding an object that can end me." said the Spectre, "that is...concerning. I can stop what you're doing, Winchester. I'm in my place of power and the gauge shows full. Give me one reason why I should not snap my fingers and put you among the things that were."

"Everything I've done was pure in intent." said Sam, "I'm an innocent man. Your purpose is to exact vengeance. You cannot strike me down."

"Innocent?! Pure?!" the Spectre screamed, "you will be judged!" Lunging forward, he knocked the Spear of Destiny out of Sam's hands and slammed him into the ground so hard, the floor cracked. "Let's see what you're hiding..."

Placing his hands on Sam's forehead, he forced his way past his mental defenses and entered his mind...in his mind, he saw a blue-skinned man working quietly in a sound-proof bunker underground. A half completed machine with a giant monitor and a long panel filled with various colorful keys, each labeled in an alien language Sam did not understand.

The Spectre, however, recognized the 'man' as Krona of the Oans, a race of immortal beings from the planet Oa. At the time of this memory, they were tall grayish blue humanoids with black hair--something that would soon change with the events that will soon unfold...

Back in the 5th Dimension, Eve staggered towards the gymnasium, her belly swollen as if nearly ready to give birth. She felt the juices drip down her legs, leaving a trail on the floor as she walked. She could feel a large amount squirming and wiggling inside her belly, and some down her birth canal--she could tell, it was full of the next generation of Mutatus Worms. Her skin rippled slightly as a result.

As she taught the next class, she could feel the shaft of the tip of the Mutatus' ovipositor worming its way deeper until it entered her womb. Ever so often, she would stop mid-sentence to moan, eyes wide and her whole body tensing as it would drive her over the edge. Egg bumps would rhythmically travel down the length, spill from the tip into her womb, then easing back to push out another. They were small--caviar sized eggs that piled up inside her.

It took the worm about 10 minutes to deposit all the eggs--just enough time for her to finish pinning the tags on the whole class. When she removed it, she noticed the once-fat worm looked deflated. To demonstrate for the next three classes, she placed up herself and subsequently removed three other worms.

She prayed that once they hatched, she would stretch far enough to hold it all. Standing in front of the gymnasium, she noticed that all of the other girls looked slightly bloated. The ones from the earlier classes more so than those from later ones, presumably because the worms had more time to grow. "Now," she said, gesturing to a storage room door, "would anyone like to help me hand out buckets?"

She, with the help of 3 other girls, passed the buckets (with lids) out to everyone in the gymnasium. Pressing her remote again, she released everyone's chastity belts. "Remove your belts and squat over your bucket." She instructed everyone once they all had a bucket. Pulling out the dildo made her almost cum and she had to take a moment to regain herself before continuing.