- TWO -

~ Philza's pov ~

I follow Mrs. Puffy into the meeting room with Wil and Techno behind me to be met by a young boy who's head whipped right around as soon as the door opened, he lifted his pencil off the paper and took a few seconds to examine us before Mrs. Puffy introduced us.

"Tommy this is Philza, Wilbur and Technoblade I'm gonna leave you with them for an hour okay just shout if you need me" He nods a reply back while she leaves the room.

We sit down in the seats across to him silently for a few moments before I begin the conversation.

"So Tommy" He looks up from his book "how old are you?"

"Thirteen" He practically whispered.

"That's cool, wil and Techno are sixteen so there's only a couple years difference" He looks at wil sitting on the right side of me then to techno on the left of me.

Wil sat there with a smile on his face where as Techno sat there with no emotion so I nudged his shoulder making him look at me and pull a face before Wilbur interrupted us.

"Anyway Tommy what do you like to do for fun?"

"I like to draw I guess"

"Oh yeah what are you drawing at the moment?"

"A fox"

"Can we see?"

He seemed hesitant at first but eventually giving Wilbur a nod and handed him the book.

Wilbur let out a gasp "wow this is really good Tommy you got any more?"

"Yeah they're all in the pages before the fox"

Wilbur moves the book at an angle so we can see it aswell, I take a quick glance at techno who seemed impressed but didn't really show it, I could tell though. The drawings were really good you could tell how much time he put into drawing them.

"How long have you been drawing for Tommy?" I asked and got a shrug in response. He wasn't really that much of a talker but that's fine, neither was Techno at first. "How long have you been here for Tommy?"

"Six years, I was in some foster homes then they brought me back and no one wants me because I'm a teenager now"

"That's not true, we want you"

"Yeah but you'll probably just send me back" he crossed his arms.

"I doubt he will, he never took me and Techno back and Techno was bad" Wil added chuckling at the end.

"Anyway what do you do for fun?" I question.

He shrugged before saying "Um. I don't know I sometimes go to my friend Jacks house and we play minecraft and stuff that's fun but he moved school so I don't see him as much"

"That sounds like fun, Techno and Wil play minecraft aswell"

He looks up with a smile that quickly dissolved "really?"

"Yeah! Maybe you could play with us one day" Wilbur smiled at the boy.

"Sure"

~ T I M E • S K I P ~

It had been almost an hour which meant our time was coming to an end. We had spoken to him telling him things about ourselves with Techno not saying much but neither was Tommy, it was obvious that he's not much of a talker it didn't bother us we continued to talk to him.

Mrs. Puffy opened the door with a wide smile and stepped inside "Times up Tommy do you wanna step outside?"

He nodded and left the room while Puffy stood there "I'll leave you guys to decide" She smiled while leaving the room closing it behind her.

"So what do you boys think?" I asked.

"I think he's cool" Wilbur smiles "He seems interesting!"

"What about you Techno?" I face him.

"He's alright I guess" He shrugged.

"You're not very optimistic are you Techno" Wilbur joked.

"Shut up Wilbur no one likes you"

"Lies"

"Alright boys calm down" I interrupt them "So it's a yes?"

"Yes!" Wilbur cheered.

"Sure" Techno agreed.

I hear a knock at the door and it's puffy "You guys ready?"

"Yeah" I nod and she comes in with Tommy trailing behind her "So Tommy would you like to stay with us?"

"Um, sure" He smirked