- T W E N T Y T W O -

~ Tommys pov ~

Techno and I walked down the corridor of the school surrounded by a bunch of people, he was taking me to the head of year office to get all my classes sorted out for me. Wilbur would've done it but he had something to do apparently so Techno took me aswell.

We arrived at the door and Techno knocked on it, soon enough the door opened to reveal a woman with blonde hair who was taller than me by a few inches while Techno towered over her.

"Oh hello Techno, what can I do for you?" She asked Techno before looking over to me.

"Um hi, this is Tommy he's new" He looks over to me "My dad told me to bring him here"

"Ah Tommy! It's nice to meet you, I'm Mrs. Moore" She smiled "Would you like to come in and we'll get you all ready for your lessons"

"Sure" I answer while stepping inside the office "Bye Techno"

"Yeah bye Tommy, meet at the front door okay?" He says while putting his earphones in as I nod back to him.

I follow Mrs. Moore into the office and saw another man sitting at the desk opposite what I'm guessing was her desk typing away on the computer.

"This is Mr. Hill, he's our deputy head of year" She looked over to him "This is Tommy, Mr. Hill"

"Hello Tommy, how are you?" He greeted me smiling.

"I'm good thanks" I quickly shut off the conversation.

"Right, Tommy we don't have a timetable yet so I'll show you to your form class" She informed me "You're friends with Tubbo is that right?"

"Yeah" I nod.

"Alright so he'll be showing you around today and you'll be in his classes until you get out in the right ones is that alright?" I nod again.

She took me to a class room just down the corridor from the office and knocked on the door before entering it, as we went inside I saw a lot of eyes on me.

"Hi miss, this is Tommy" She looked over to the teacher then me.

"Ah hello Tommy, I'm Mr. Taylor" he smiles while I just give him as simple 'hi'.

"Go sit next to Tubbo and I'll see you later okay?" I nod and walk over to where he's sitting.

"Hi Tommy" Tubbo beamed "Where are your headphones?"

"At home, don't wanna wear them at school they'll get robbed or something"

"Oh fair enough" he nodded before looking back to the Mr. Taylor.

Soon enough, form was ending and we were making our way to our first lesson which was science. I got separated from Tubbo that lesson but I made friends with a boy called Jake who kept calling me 'Thomas' I'm not sure why but I didn't really mind.

Ty for the support on this I really appreciate it!!