- O N E H U N D R E D & F I F T Y F I V E -

cw/tw - self degration

~ tommys pov ~

puffy had finally arrived just before it turned half past twelve and i was surprisingly ready for her arrival unlike normally when i am barely out of bed.

"hiya tommy, i see you're all ready" she smiles and i just nod in response "have you been good for phil?"

"yeah he's been great!" phil chimes in "he was a bit sick last night though weren't you?"

"oh god, are you alright now?" i nod again silently.

id rather not talk to them and embarrass myself about how i can't even gain one pound without throwing up, i'm honestly a disappointment to everyone.

lisa hated me because i was skinny, like a twig and i don't blame her. if i was tubbo, jack, ranboo or even anyone like phil who just associated with me i'd be so embarrassed, why would anyone want to be friends with a freak like me?

i hate myself and the only people who understand are mable and lisa because they see me how i see myself, for some reason others don't see me like that which is stupid because i get home from school and feel like shit. i just can't believe my 'friends' would let me go out looking the way i do and say nothing.

"you ready to go then tommy?" she asks.

"mhm" i nod my head once again.

"alright then" she smiles "we'll be back in about an hour or so phil"

"that's fine, we're home all day so you can take as much time as you need"

"thanks, we'll see you later"

"bye" he says as we leave out the front door, closing the door behind us.

we walk into the car in silence, my eyes were feeling heavy and i really didn't feel like talking because i knew that as soon as i started talking she would start questioning me about anything but it would more than likely be about what phil mentioned about me being sick.

"are you excited to for christmas then?" she starts the car up "i'm sure it's great to celebrate it with people you know more"

"feels the same as every year" i shrug not wanting to engage in conversation at any point in the near future or now.

"you haven't slept have you?" i shake my head "i know it's hard tommy but this is why we are going to see dr. peterson"

"i don't like her"

"i know but she's going to help you"

"last time she only made things worse, she got rid of mable and you only send me here because you have a crush on her, you could've chose anyone but you chose her"

a small tint of pink appeared on her cheeks along with a little smirk "that's a lie tommy, she didn't make things worse for you, she actually helped and i also don't have a crush on her"

"lies, all of its lies and especially the crush bit"

"oh be quiet tommy" she giggles and we go back to silent.

the whole ride was silent but not uncomfortable, it was the opposite. i felt so comfortable with her here and i didn't want her to leave no matter what mable said, soon enough my eyes began to become heavy and eventually closed.

AUTHORS NOTE

hope you have a good day/night!!

i also just finished writing some fluff
for a future chapter so that's exciting,
i'd also like to say thank you for 300
reads on my new book!!