- T H R E E -

~ Tommy's pov ~

I felt pressured with all the eyes on me so I just said yes to them I didn't want to let them down, plus they are the only people who have ever asked me if I want to go with them, I usually don't have a choice so it was nice to have some choice over what happens.

"Do you have your bag packed Tommy?" Puffy asked me.

"Most of it, I need to finish packing" I replied.

"Okay you go upstairs and come down when you're done" I nod in response and make my way upstairs.

I make it to my room and look around it making sure I had everything I needed, Im probably not going to be there long so it doesn't matter but I like to keep my stuff with me.

I check through my bag and see everything there until realising I didn't have my plushy Henry, my mum and dad gave it to me for my sixth birthday and I never left it alone. It's one of the only memories I have of them, sure I have small memories like me painting my mums nails or me and my dad running to the car in the rain.

The thing is those memories are very vague and I only partially remember it so the two things I have is Henry obviously and a photo of us that has been photocopied so I don't lose it. One copy is in my shoe another is on me at all times, the other one is in my bag and the original is stuck inside my sketchbook.

I begin to search around my room looking for it and begin throwing everything around trying to find it until I feel a presence behind me. I calm down slightly and look around to see Phil's sons Techno and Wilbur, I was still panting trying to find it before Wilbur stopped me.

"You need to stop a sec, what are you looking for?" He asks me.

I breath in and out "Henry"

"Who's Henry?" Techno asks.

"The cow plushy my mum and dad gave me, I don't know where it's gone"

"Okay where did you last see it?" Wilbur asks me.

"I- I don't know" I felt tears come to my eyes but I tried my hardest to blink them away.

"Okay Techno you stay here I'll go tell Puffy what happened"

"What am I meant to do" I hear Techno whisper.

"Just help him look" Wilbur answered back and leaves the room.

Techno turned to me "So where haven't you looked?"

"I don't know" I shrug.

"You looked under your bed?" He asks and I nod "I'll look again"

While techno ducks under the bed I hear Puffy come upstairs "Tommy don't worry I have Henry"

"Why wouldn't you tell me that in the first place?" I begin to raise my voice.

"I'm sorry, I washed it earlier I should've told you" She apologised.

"Where is it now?"

"Downstairs it should be dry now"

I push past her and head downstairs where Phil stood there confused watching everything happen, I head to laundry room and see Henry sitting there on the side. I felt better immediately knowing I hadn't lost me, he smelt great aswell which is a plus!

I grab him off the side of the counter and begin going up the stairs to see Wilbur and Techno about to come down them, I pass them and walk to my room to see Puffy standing there waiting for me.

"You okay now?" She asks.

"Yeah" I nod.

"Now what do we say Tommy?"

I roll my eyes "Sorry for getting angry at you"