- T E C H N O B L A D E -

i didn't even realise how much he meant to me until he left, it doesn't seem real that he's never to be seen or heard from again.

i'd like to believe there's an after life where he still roams around, watching us from wherever he is. i'd also like to believe that things will get better over time, many things are already happening in my life.

i'm changing everyday and on the first of july, the gaming community changed forever.

techno was someone who i wrote about frequently in my stories, especially this one.

i see myself in every character i write, they are written for a reason and to see him leave us like this hurts. although i didn't know techno and he never knew me, it still hurts to know that someone i wrote and thought about almost daily is no longer here with us.

it has made me think about a lot of things, it's not even been 48 hours since the news and i've come to a realisation that life shouldn't be taken so seriously.

if you want to go out and do things, do it!

because one day it could all be stripped away from you in an instant.

don't let people dictate what you do in YOUR life. do what makes you happy, don't live your life afraid of what others will say.

i've learned a lot from technos life that i'll use in my life, i'd like to thank him for that. i'd like to thank him for being my distraction from life alongside the rest of the mcyt community.

you will be deeply missed techno by millions,
you've made a mark in the community that no one else will ever make.

rest easy alex,
'technoblade never dies'