- O N E H U N D R E D & F I F T E E N -

~ third person pov ~

it was tommys last full day at the watson house hold and none of them knew how to feel. i mean how were they supposed to feel? someone they class as family and are very close to was moving away to a completely different town and they'd probably not see him again.

they got home from school and the whole night was full of them checking it tommy had everything he needed for the day ahead, well it was mostly phil but the others tried to help where they could which ended up in phil swatting them away like flys because of them being a nuisance.

"right tommy, you need to make sure you have everything because if you leave something you won't be able to get it straight away okay?" phil reminded him.

"yes i know phil, i have everything" tommy responded.

"good now what are you gonna do for the rest of the night?"

"um i don't know"

"we could all watch a film if you want"

"sure, what can we watch?"

"whatever you want, as long as it's not too bad"

"could we watch up?" tommy replied rather shyly "i know we watched it before but i want to watch one last time before i leave, i like that film"

"of course we could" phil smiled warmly at him "i'll get the boys and you come down when you're ready"

"alright" tommy nodded.

as phil left the room tommy took the time to observe the room that still looked the same as it did when he arrived but little things like his rubix cube that he got when he first arrived or henry the cow that has sat on his bedside table from the moment he arrived were now gone.

he let out an audible sigh of disbelief before walking out his room and heading downstairs to the living room where everyone else was, they looked at him with a smile to greet him as well as an 'alright mate' from phil as he sat down next to him and wilbur.

"right let's put it on then" phil announces.

"i wouldn't be surprised if you knew all the words to this by now tommy" techno adds.

"i don't know all of them" tommy responds "only the majority"

"oh right that's okay then and completely sane" techno agrees sarcastically.

"what and wilbur isn't? he knows all the words to hamilton" phil adds as he walks back to the couch with the remote "move over toms"

as tommy moves over wilbur begins to defend himself "hey! there's nothing wrong with that and there's nothing wrong with tommy knowing the words to up"

phil chuckles "i didn't say there was anything wrong with that wilbur, calm down"

"i am calm" he huffed sarcastically.

phil soon turns on the film to avoid the bickering that would definitely continue if he didn't distract them quicker.

about half way through the film techno felt a weight on his shoulder, he looked down and saw tommy on the verge of falling asleep. he froze up, he didn't know what to do and he didn't want to wake him either so he sat there in silence just like he had the whole time not moving one bit.

AUTHORS NOTE

how do you guys feel about this
kind of pov? please give some
feedback as to whether i should
write more like this :)