- O N E H U N D R E D & S I X T Y -

cw/tw - mentions of binge eating & phycosis

~ technos pov ~

once he nodded his head i took it as a sign to scoop the boy up and off the floor, i held him bridal style close to me and he gripped onto my hoodie. i felt so bad for the kid, even though i have no clue what he went through in that house it was clearly bad.

i flick the lights off before heading into my room and placing tommy on my bed, he immediately curled up into a ball and faced away from me. he was obviously embarrassed about what had happened and i don't blame him, i didn't think it was embarrassing but i've been in his shoes at that point and it's the worst feeling ever.

"you wanna talk about it?" i ask him and he rolls over to face me.

"i guess" he mutters "you can't tell anyone though"

"i won't, you're free to say whatever you want"

"i'm just scared" he admits "when you came downstairs i was eating all that food but i didn't mean to, i just couldn't help myself"

"it's fine tommy, it's not your fault and i understand what you're going through"

"really?"

"mhm" i nod "i used to struggle with eating a lot and dad helped me a lot, you don't need to be embarrassed or anything tommy and i know that it's hard to ask for help but just know you shouldn't be afraid"

"i know but it's not just that and i don't need help, i'm fine" he mutters "everyone keeps treating me like i'm some little child when i'm not"

"you are a child" i chuckle and he groans "i'm joking, chill out"

"i'm being serious techno, you literally carried me up here"

"so? i would kill for someone to carry me up to bed"

"i wouldn't, every time i leave a home that's hurt me i get treated like a baby and people don't even acknowledge me properly, they just talk to puffy like i can't hear them or something"

"they're just looking out for you tommy and i know what it feels like to be treated as if you're invisible, it happens when i go to the hospital and dad treats me all oddly, i hate it"

"it's so annoying right! just because i got beaten the shit of doesn't mean i should be treated differently"

i instantly reply "yeah!" but as soon as i process what the boy said in my brain i pause "no that's not what i meant, i shouldn't have got so excited about that"

"it's fine" he chuckled "look at this cool bruise i got from it though!"

he lifts up the back of his shirt and shows me his back which is awfully covered in bruises all over, i don't even understand how he was talking about it so lightly "oh god, are you alright?"

"eh, it hurts a little but nothing i haven't felt before"

"so your ribs are broken but it only hurt a little?"

"yeah i guess" he shrugs "guess what"

"what?"

"i see things like you so now i've got meds just like you, ain't that cool?"

"huh?"

my brain sort of froze for a moment as i tried to process what he was saying, the last thing i wanted him or anyone to go through is seeing the things i see and hear. i literally don't understand how he's joking about it, i know i joke about it to a certain extent but this is far past me.

"yep!" he gives me a small smile before closing his eyes "i'm going to sleep now anyway so goodnight"

"um- yeah yeah, goodnight" i say while getting under the covers really confused.

AUTHORS NOTE

YOO IF YOURE READING THIS
I NEED TO DM SOMEONE ASAP
AND ASK ABOUT THIS BOOK
AND IDK WHAT TO DO OR WHO
TO ASK IT IS A SPOILER SO YEAH