- O N E H U N D R E D -

cw/tw - mentions of self harm

~ tommys pov ~

we arrived home and i walked inside with techno, i couldn't stop think about what i said in the car. why did i have to tell them about how i went 'crazy'? i didn't really go crazy, atleast i don't think i did. a lot of shit happened to me one year leading to me being in hospital for a while but i'm fine now so it doesn't even matter anymore.

"you alright tommy? you seem a bit frozen there" techno waves his hand in front of my face.

"um yeah i'm fine, do you wanna play some minecraft?" i change the topic.

"sure, can we go in your room?"

"yeah sure, you can watch though"

"i was gonna do that anyway, i'm too exhausted to play and my arms hurting" he tells me as we get to my bedroom.

"why's your arm hurting?" i ask closing the door behind us.

"it doesn't matter"

"is it because of what you have to do as an older brother? because that makes sense"

"yeah it is"

"okay, you know i realised something recently?"

"oh yeah, what was it?"

"i know you said we aren't meant to talk about it to other people but when i move to the new place i'll be the oldest so i'll have to do it as well"

techno looked up to me and seemed panicked "no tommy you don't have to"

"you said so though"

"yeah but it's different"

"why? that makes no sense"

"i don't know tommy but don't do it, you don't need to"

"are you sure because you even said so yourself that the oldest person is supposed to do it"

"yeah i know but them rules don't apply to you" he sighed "can we stop talking about this and play minecraft now?"

"sure"

i switch on my pc and begin to load up minecraft, i put on my headphones and go onto hypixel. i often play on that server, i was getting pretty good at bed wars but not as good as techno, he's really good at it and he's awesome at pvp! every time i 1v1 him i loose so i often go on there in hopes to beat him one day.

~ T I M E • S K I P ~

i had been playing bed wars for a while now and i had forgotten that techno was even there before he spoke up.

"tommy how did you die to him?!"

"i don't know techno, can you just get out if you're gonna criticise me!"

"you're actually so sensitive tommy, i was joking"

"i don't care, get out"

"what are you gonna do if i don't?"

"put you back in hospital where you belong"

"god if you were my age i would hit you so hard right now"

"do it! i've probably had worse anyway"

"shut up, i'm not actually going to hit you"

"why'd you say it then? you're telling more and more lies"

"what lies have i told?"

"that awful 'older brother responsibilities' excuse, i believed you at first and then i thought about it" i begin to yell "you don't care about anyone but yourself! you only told me that because you didn't want me telling phil but then i told you how i was going to do it and it backfires on you!"

"just shut up tommy, you don't know anything about me so don't even say a word about who i care for" he retorts "if anything, i care about anyone but myself and i only said that to protect you"

"protect me from what? you were protecting yourself from being in a mental hospital which i'm surprised you're not in already"

just as he was about to reply phil shouts from downstairs "is everything alright up there boys?"

AUTHORS NOTE

100 CHAPTERS WTF
AHHHH I WOULD HAVE
NEVER THOUGHT I
WOULD STAY THIS LONG
ON A BOOK WTF

also not everyone saw my
recent post on my account
but i cant remember the
name of the old woman
that tommy talks about
because i'm pretty sure i
talked about her, lmk if
you know if i did and
what it is please! :)