- O N E H U N D R E D & F O U R -

~ technos pov ~

the hug felt nice, i hadn't had one in a while and it's just what i needed. i know dad would always give me a hug but he never does, that's not because he chooses to not hug me, i told him not to do it ever since i was young and i sort of regretted it now and i'm too stubborn to say i wanted hugs now.

it's also sort of embarrassing for me at sixteen years old to ask my dad for a hug no matter how much i love and appreciate him. but it's fine i've got tommy for a week.

wait.

a week? one singular week? seven days? what the fuck, why wasn't i told and why is it happening so soon? i know dad didn't have a choice but he still could've told me.

"when did you find out you were leaving?" i ask pulling away from the hug.

"just now and it's not that i don't want to leave its just i'm scared"

"of what tommy?"

"them" he avoids eye contact looking down at the floor "and you guys"

"what? what do you mean by 'you guys'?"

"i mean what if you guys forget about me or my phone breaks and i can't talk to you guys?"

"you can always talk to us tommy and i can promise that we will never forget you, you are very unforgettable" i chuckle "what do you mean by 'them' aswell?"

"i mean what if they aren't nice like you"

i sigh "look i know what the foster system is like first hand and i know that you can't trust anyone instantly because most of the time they aren't the greatest"

"mhm" he nods.

"and if anything does happen, you know who will beat them up?"

"who?"

"me obviously, plus you have visits from puffy for a while and you never know it could be your dream family seeing as it is your blood family"

he mumbled something under his breath which i made out to be something along the lines of "this is my dream family" i didn't say anything and instead i just smiled as he rested his head on my shoulder clearly getting more tired by the minute.

"you wanna go sleep buddy?" he nods his head "alright, are you going to your own room?"

"no" he groans.

"okay i guess i'll carry you"

i don't get a response from him so i stand up and scoop him up carrying him bridal style as he slowly became more and more unconscious. his arms hung low as i walked to his bedroom as well as his head thrown back.

my arms were hurting as his body rested on my bandaged arms but i didn't really care, i had been through worse things then a little sting in my arm.

as i get to his bed, slowly placing him down on it and tucking him in i look at him for a moment while a small smile forms on my face, i was so lucky to have a family who actually cared about me and i'm so glad that tommy now had a family who also cared about him.

he didn't have to worry about all the things he had to worry about before like what would happen when he got home or whether he got something to eat that night. i had many thoughts like that when i was younger, i remember quite a lot of my life before we met dad and unsurprisingly it wasn't the greatest of lifestyles.

AUTHORS NOTE

i updated my techno x oc
book today so if that is
something you're interested
in i recommend reading!

don't forget to comment &
vote aswell as it helps with
motivation:)