- O N E H U N D R E D & T H I R T Y F I V E -

cw/tw - binge eating

~ third person pov ~

when tommy got home his eye was aching badly and he was already fed up of people asking what had happened to his eye but what he didn't know is that the school had phoned home about it.

as he walked into the living room he was greeted by lisa who was sat watching tv, he tried to leave the room in time but unfortunately she already spotted him "i got a phone call home from the school today"

tommy's heart rated increased "what?"

"they rang me asking about your eye, did you say something?"

"no why would i say anything? i told them all what you told me to say"

"well you better keep that mouth shut, i don't need people coming round here asking about you" she said "i'll be a upstairs in a bit, get something to eat while you're waiting"

he gulped "okay"

he knew what that meant and he really didn't know what to do, he wanted to tell someone. techno told him that if anything happens he could go to him but tommy was too scared, he always thought of the worst possible outcome in situations and he didn't want anyone getting hurt except him.

he walked to the kitchen and decided to get a ton of food, he decided that lisa was right and he needed to gain some weight. his bag was placed on the counter and he began to put whatever unhealthy foods he could in there, he just needed to gain some weight without anyone noticing. plus he was only going to do it a few times so it didn't really matter.

once he got up to his room he poured all the sweet treats onto his bed, there were hundreds, probably even thousands of calories in what he was about to eat but he didn't care. he just wanted to be like the other kids, have a normal family and eating all this food would just clear his mind and hopefully he would forget about everything.

he began to pick through all of the different packets, he was eating so much without even realising. he wanted to stop but couldn't, he was eating to the point where he felt sick but that didn't matter to him because he was going to do what lisa wanted him to do and that's what he wanted to happen. at least he thought he did.

he also thought that if he gained a little more weight then lisa wouldn't be mad at him anymore, he didn't even know why she was mad in the first place but he knew that it was his fault and the only way to stop it was to do what she wanted to do.

he just wished he could've told someone as he sat there lying down on his bed trying to to hold his food down, he felt so much regret after eating all that food but he didn't want it to go to waste so he made sure to keep it all down.

once that feeling was gone he stared at the mess on his bed before heading over to the mirror on the wall, he inspected his stomach and he noticed how his stomach was slightly bloated. it wasn't a lot but it was progress for him and that's all that mattered.

but eventually that didn't even matter because all he could hear was his heart beating quickly practically in his throat as footsteps were coming closer and closer to his room.

AUTHORS NOTE

if any of you guys are struggling
with eating, please talk to someone
and my dms are always open if you
need to talk, have a good day and
remember to eat something & drink
some water <33