- O N E H U N D R E D & S I X T Y T H R E E -

cw/tw - mentions of abuse & underage smoking/drinking

~ third person pov ~

after a large amount of questioning it was finally over and tommy immediately went upstairs the second he had the chance, he felt so vulnerable after all that and he was definitely embarrassed. he never wanted to leave the room so he stayed there as long as he could, that was until he heard a knock at the door.

"tommy?" he identified the voice to be wilburs.

"yeah?" he asked.

"can i come in please?"

"um, sure" he responded and watched as the door opened to reveal the tall brunette walking towards the bed and sitting on the end.

"you okay? i'm guessing it was tough down there"

"yeah i'm fine, just a bit embarrassed"

"that's understandable, how about to keep your mind off it i tell you about my problems"

"sounds great" tommy smirks sarcastically.

"so just before you left i found out that sally was pregnant but-" he tried to continue but was interrupted by tommy and his loud "what!!"

"yep! but not even long ago i found out that the child's not even mine and i bought all these baby things for no reason"

"what the fuck! who's the dad? i want to beat him up"

"you know that jake kid that you had a fight with?" he asks and tommy gives him a quick nod "his older brother dream, i hate that fucking cunt"

"i think you should fight him"

"no tommy i'm not fighting him, i can get a criminal record for that shit now"

"so? it disappears when you turn eighteen, why don't you get techno to do it?"

"believe me, he's already threatened to do that"

"why don't you let him?"

"because i don't want any bad blood between anyone and i don't want any drama"

"i won't lie, that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard"

"whatever" he sighs "i quit smoking and everything!"

"oh that reminds me! you cant tell anyone though" tommy perks up and wilbur nods meaning he agrees not to tell anyone "when i was gone i went to a random cabin in the woods with some friends from school and got so drunk" he chuckled.

"what the fuck?" wilbur asked concerned.

he did the exact same when he was tommys age so he really couldn't be mad but he was still worried, he didn't want tommy turning out the way he did because once you start it's hard to stop.

"what else did you do?"

"um smoked a bit of weed but i didn't feel it because i was drunk and i like passed out or something at one bit so it's fine"

"tommy it's not fine, don't do that again please" it sounded like a polite request but it was more of an order "you don't want to go down that route"

"i won't do it again so you can chill out, i got beaten the shit out of when i got back anyway so it cancels it out really"

wilbur was speechless, he genuinely didn't know what to say in response to that "oh, um how are you feeling anyway?"

"you don't have to ask that, sorry for even mentioning it" tommy quietened down after it sunk in what he said.

"no it's fine, you can tell me about it if you want, you don't have to though if you're uncomfortable"

"i'm good thanks" he practically whispered and his voice cracked "can you go please?"

"of course toms" he stood up and left the room leaving the thirteen year old in his room once again.

AUTHORS NOTE

SO MUCH DIALOGUE AHH