- F I F T Y O N E -

~ Tommys pov ~

Me and Beau sat in the back of our science class just talking and laughing like we had been the whole day, what we failed to notice was that the whole class was silent and Mr. Hill was in the door way while everyone else was staring at us.

"Tommy and Beau?" he looks over to us "Come with me please and bring your bags"

"This is gonna be great" I whisper into her ear while laughing still.

She just chuckled in response, I think she was quite nervous for this compared to me. Her mood had changed since he walked into the room, she seemed worried as we both grabbed our bags, I was still laughing to myself for some reason. I don't know why but I couldn't stop.

"Can you two hurry up please?" He asks from across the classroom.

"Yeah, yeah we're coming give me a sec"

I grab my bag carefully not wanting the e-cig to spill liquid all over my bag, I had cut a whole right in the bottom of my bag at the side where I shove things in like this that I want to hide.

I walk alongside Mr. Hill as Beau starts to trail behind for some reason, I think she was going to run but I gave her a look to not do it which she understood as she caught up with us slightly.

I small talk sir as we walk through the corridor "How's your day been then?"

"It was alright till I got informed about this Tommy" He smirked at me.

"Informed about what?"

"You know what I'm talking about Tommy"

"No I don't, please elaborate"

"I'm not doing this now Tommy, I thought we weren't going to have this nonsense with you"

"When did I say that?"

"You didn't, I just thought after your talk with Mr. Higgins you would've decided to sort your behaviour out abit but clearly not"

"What's wrong with my behaviour?"

"Do you even want me to answer that?" He laughs.

"No, actually I don't" I chuckle aswell.

He leads us into a room. Well, he leads me into a room while Beau is left outside on a chair, as long as I didn't get caught we should be fine. That's all I was thinking.

"Pass us your bag" The woman said.

I take it off my shoulder and pass it to her slowly to wind her up, I don't know why I did it but I could just tell it would get on her nerves so I couldn't resist. She snatched it out of my hands and began searching through it, she didn't do a very good job in my opinion.

"Are you the young man who was in the fight yesterday?" She asked while handing me my bag back which I put on the floor.

"Yeah why?"

"Just wondering, haven't been here long have you?" I shake my head "Right, now your blazer"

I hand her my blazer and continue the conversation "It's pretty boring here I'm not gonna lie, you should tell the council or whoever to add a slide out of every classroom"

"Well, thank you for that suggestion Tommy but that goes against a lot of health and safety issues"

"I don't thi- wait how do you know my name?"

"Well Tommy, I'm head of behaviour here and you are beginning to pop up on my radar so it seems like we are going to get to know each other pretty well"

"Right, what's your name then?"

"Mrs. Campbell, anyway you're clean so get back to lesson"

"Yeah, I knew that nice to meet you anyway"

"Alright get going now and stop dawdling"

"Bye then"

I leave the room and see Beau sitting there "We're clean" I tell her.

"Yes" She cheered silently.

"I think she wants you" I smile sarcastically.

"Alright" she rolls her eyes while standing up "See ya later"

"Bye" I push the door open and walk back into the empty corridors of the school.