- T H I R T Y E I G H T -

~ Tommys pov ~

My first lesson was maths and I now had a new teacher called Mrs.Williams, she seemed alright but she was quite grumpy in my opinion.

I know it's surprising but I'm actually quite smart which doesn't really help to be honest because that means people expect more of me, especially teachers which puts more pressure on me. They expect me to do all the homework and then when I don't they usually give me detentions.

"Tommy" Mr. Eret whispers to me "Are you listening?"

"Yeah" I nod.

I wasn't lying, I was listening. It didn't seem like I was because I was drawing on the back of my timetable but everything was going into my head so when we have to actually do the work I was good at it.

"Right I'm going to put some questions on the board about percentages and you're going to answer them, if you need help just put your hand up" She glanced over to me as she said the last part.

"Come on then Tommy, let's get working" Eret taps my piece of paper.

I begin answering the questions after writing the date and title, they were pretty easy questions. I've always been good at maths, I never knew why because I hated it, it's just luck I guess.

"You done Tommy?" Mr. Eret asked suprised.

"Yeah" I nod.

"Well done"

I smile "Thanks"

I go back to my sketch I was drawing, I quite enjoyed drawing people and animals at the moment so I decided to draw Techno but in pig form, he had a snout and piglin ears that poked out of his pink hair.

"That's really good Tommy"

"Thanks, it's my bro-" I stopped myself "My foster-brother thingy, I don't know what he is but that's who he is"

"Oh yeah, what's his name?"

"Technoblade, we just call him Techno though"

"Oh yeah, I know Techno. I was his one to one until year eleven"

"How come your not anymore?"

"Because he doesn't need me anymore, his behaviour got better and he was getting good grades. He's a smart kid and Wilbur is, do you like it there?"

"Yeah it's really good, I have a PC and everything it's so cool! They got me noice cancelling headphones as well"

"What are they for?"

"Oh, I have misophonia it's where I don't like noises and stuff so the headphones stop it"

"Where are the headphones now then?"

"At Phil's house, I don't want to wear them at school, they'll get stole or something"

"Oh that's fair enough"

~ T I M E • S K I P ~

It was break now and I was walking with Tubbo because he was going to introduce me to all his friends which I didn't get to meet last week.

"This is Ranboo, Purpled and this is"

"Jack" I cut him off.

"Wait- holy shit Tommy, how are you?"

"I'm good thanks, what about you?"

"Wait, whats going on here? How do you know each other?" Tubbo raised his voice.

"Tommy went to my old school" Jack answers and I nod.

"Well that's cool!" Ranboo says.

"Are you the one Jake wants to fight then?" Purpled adds.

"Apparently, but I probably won't I'll get suspended again"

"Again? You already got suspended?" Jack laughs.

"Yeah, on Tuesday so I'd rather not get in anymore trouble" I sigh.

"What are you gonna do if he swings for you?"

"I'll hit him back then, but I'm not throwing the first punch. It's just self defence innit?"