- O N E H U N D R E D & N I N E -

cw/tw - mentions of abortion

~ wilburs pov ~

we get inside the house and techno is sitting on the couch next to tommy having a conversation which came to a halt as we came into the room.

"hey guys" i smile weakly.

"oh hi" techno replies "what's wrong with you two?"

"techno we need to talk to you now" i turn to sally then back to where the two were sitting "tommy go upstairs"

"why can't i stay?" tommy whines.

"because this is a private conversation that's not for your ears, now go"

he rolls his eyes "alright fine"

once he leaves the room and i make sure he actually goes upstairs, i close the door so he couldn't hear our conversation before sitting down on the couch next to sally.

"what's up with you two? you're acting weird" techno says bluntly.

"well we wanted your advice on this techno and your honest opinion"

"oh my god you're not pregnant are you?"

me and sally just stay silent and i squeeze her hand for comfort as i felt her tense up slightly a technos question.

"are you joking?" i shake my head "well what are you gonna do?"

"we don't know yet that's why we told you, for some advice"

"well i don't know what to say, are you gonna tell dad?"

just as i was about to talk sally interrupts "do you think we should? my parents are gonna kill me"

"well you could always get an abortion but you might need parents permission" techno shrugs.

"you don't, that girl kayley in the year above had an abortion when she was my age"

"well do you want to keep it wilbur?"

i shrug, i had no clue. the thought of having a child was there in my mind for the future but now just seemed too soon for me but whatever sally wanted to do i was there for her seeing as she is the one holding the baby inside her.

"we could always do adoption" sally mentions.

i perk up immediately "no, we are not putting any kid up for adoption, no kid deserves that"

"alright well we still have a few weeks to decide before the abortion isn't possible anymore, we'll be fine no matter what, right wilbur?"

"yeah yeah" i nod nervously.

we sat in silence for a few minutes until the sound of a car door slamming from outside, it was dad and he was home from work. we all share a worried glance with each other before the front door was opened.

he puts his keys on the side and slides his shoes off as he greets us all "oh hi guys, how come you're all downstairs?"

"just felt like it" i respond.

he raises an eyebrow "you sure?"

"mhm" i nod

he shrugs and leaves the room, my heart was beating at 1000 miles per hour. well not literally but it was going pretty fast and i couldn't deal with the stress of this, my leg bounced up and down as i thought of all the consequences that could happen because of a stupid decision i made.

"i'm going upstairs, i think you should tell him" techno stated before leaving the room.

just as techno says that dad comes back into the room and of course he heard it "tell him what?"

me and sally look at each other before she nods as we make a silent agreement to tell him.

"um, you might wanna sit down" i tell him.

"what's going on, are you alright wil?"

"eh sorta"

"well what is it?"

"promise me you won't be mad and kick me out?"

"i can't promise that i won't be mad but i can promise that i will not kick you out"

i let out a deep breath "alright"

i sigh once again as my hearts pace began to speed up even more.

"sallys sort of uh pregnant"