- T H I R T Y -

~ Tommys pov ~

I was sat in my room waiting for Phil to get home, the anticipation was killing me. I was spending as much time on my phone and PC before I couldn't go on it for god knows how long.

The time finally came. I heard the front door slam and then a shout from downstairs up to me "Tommy! Come downstairs a minute!"

"Okay!" I tell back before leaving my room and heading downstairs.

As I arrive in the kitchen Phil was ushering Wilbur and Techno out of the room, I sit down on the stool ready for whatever Phil was about to do as he sits down on the one opposite me.

"You know why we are here Tommy don't you?" He looks at me, his face wasn't filled with anger though. It was full of disappointment.

I shrug in response. I really didn't want to have this conversation.

"I'm not gonna keep going on about it, but I am gonna take away your phone and PC and you're grounded until you go back to school"

I huff "This is bollocks"

"I'm not arguing with you Tommy, go get your phone"

"No, it's not your property"

"Tommy, go get it please"

"No" I slumped down in my chair. I don't know why I was arguing with Phil but it just came out and I couldn't control it.

"Well I'll go get it myself then along with your PC"

"Whatever" I roll my eyes "Don't like it here anyway"

I'm not sure why I said that either because I do like it here, it's the best home I've ever had.

As Phil goes up the stairs to my room I quickly get up and out of the chair before heading the the front door and putting my shoes on. I walked through the living room to get there so of course Techno and Wilbur were there.

"Where are you going?" Wilbur asks.

"Out" I reply bluntly.

"Out where exactly?"

"None of your business"

"Do you not think you should tell us? Y'know for safety reasons?"

"Nope"

I finish shoving my shoes on and sprint out the door, not literally but I still left quite quick. I saw Tubbo in his front garden with Schlatt.

"Hi Tubbo, you coming the park?" I ask.

Tubbo looked to his dad to see if he was allowed to which he nodded in affirmation.

"Alright bye dad" He waves goodbye.

"Bye Tubs be home soon!"

We begin walking until I realise Phil would be coming soon.

"We need to go quicker" I begin picking up my pace.

"Why?" Tubbo questions.

"I'm grounded an left the house" I explain and continued to run.

"So what happened when you got taken out because you weren't in any other lessons?"

As we got further away from our street we began walking as I knew that Phil wouldn't be able to catch up now.

"I snuck out a break yesterday to go the Londis and the school some how found out so I ran from the teacher, I cant remember her name but anyway. I ran away but then I got caught so I spent the whole day in isolation now they've suspended me"

"How have you manage that?" He laughed "Its only been two days"

"I don't know but Phil's taken my phone and PC and he's also grounded me so I ran out the house"

"You're gonna be in deep trouble"

I shrug "oh well"