- T H I R T Y S E V E N -

~ Tommys pov ~

It's now Monday and that meant I was back in school and to make it worse I had that stupid one to one teacher with me every lesson I'm going to be in from now on.

"Tommy come get your tablet before you go" Phil reminded me from the kitchen.

I hop off the couch and head to the kitchen where Phil was standing waiting for me with a glass of water in his one hand and my tablet in another.

"I hate these stupid tablets" I groan.

"I know you do mate but you have to have them"

I roll my eyes before putting in my mouth and chugging the water down, as we leave the house I spit the tablet onto the pavement and continue walking along side Techno as Wilbur trailed behind us on his phone.

"You remind me of me when I was younger y'know?" Techno looked down at me smirking.

"Oh yeah how come?"

"I don't know" He shrugged "You just act the same"

"Cool" I just reply.

"You're not very good at conversations are you?"

"What's that supposed to mean, how was I supposed to reply?"

"I don't know it's just, you cant keep a conversation. You aren't supposed to reply cool or just one word answers"

"Well I do what I want Techno"

"Whatever"

Wilbur interrupts "Dad just text me and said 'Tommy needs to go to the head of year office when he gets to school'"

"Ugh" I groan.

"Unlucky" Techno messes my hair up.

I push him off me "Get off me"

~ T I M E • S K I P ~

I arrive at the office and knock on the door to which Mr. Hill answered "Hiya Tommy, come in"

"Why did you want me here?"

"Well first to give you this" He hands me a time table with all my classes on "And second to let you know that your one to one teacher will be in your reg room, you know about this don't you?"

"Yeah" I sigh "Sadly"

"Very funny mate, anyway you know where your reg is don't you?" He chuckled.

"Yes, what's his name?"

"Oh yeah it's Mr. Eret"

"Alright"

I shove my time table in my pocket not caring if it gets scrunched up and went to my reg class which was just down the hallway so I didn't have to go far.

"Morning Tommy" Mr. Taylor greeted me.

"Um, hi" I replied while going to sit next to Tubbo.

As I sit down I realised there was also a man sitting on the end next to me, he must be Mr. Eret.

"You must be Tommy" He smiles.

"Yeah" I sigh.

"You got your time table from Mr. Hill?"

"Yes I got it a minute ago"

"Have you looked at your lessons?"

"No"

"Are you gonna?"

"In a minute, geez what's with all the questions?"

"I was just asking Tommy, making sure you are ready for your lessons" he tells me.

"Right let me do the register!" Mr. Taylor interrupts.

While he went through the register I decided to just talk to Tubbo, I hadn't seen him all week because I was grounded obviously so he filled me in on what happened.

"Oh yeah, apparently Jake wants to fight you" He told me.

"What the fuck, I didn't do anything" I whisper-shout to him.

"I don't know if it's true, that's just what I heard"