- N I N E T Y S E V E N -

~ wilburs pov ~

i finish the final line of the song and look over to see tommy fast asleep on my bed, he was lying on top of the covers with his head on the pillow. for some reason tommy was exhausted constantly, if he had the chance to fall asleep he would but i don't blame him, if i lived his life i'd be asleep all the time.

"wilbur?" schlatt knocks on my door.

i walk up to the door and open it "yeah?"

"your dads just rang and said technos awake and wants to see you two"

"okay" i smile and turn back to tommy "what do we do with him?"

"do you think he'll wake up?"

"very unlikely, he would sleep for days if he could"

"tubbos the same" he chuckled "do you think you can carry him? i think i'm gonna bring tubbo as well, can't leave him alone"

"hasn't he been alone all day?"

"yeah but that's different because i'm only across the road anyway, grab him"

i sigh "alright"

i walk over to him and scoop him up in my eyes, he's a lot lighter than i expected him to be. i'm not sure how much i expected him to weigh but he was easier to lift which was a plus. as i walked he groaned and began to stir slightly.

"technos awake" i tell him, maybe if he heard me say that he would wake up right? no.

"okay" he mumbled before going straight back to sleep, he didn't even open his eyes when he said that so he must've been really tired.

i stifle a quiet laugh and make my way down the stairs keeping my eye on the stairs to make sure i don't fall and send me and tommy falling down a flight of stairs. i get to the front door and realise i still hadn't put my shoes on so i decided on dropping tommy off in the car before heading back inside to put them on.

once i had got everything including my shoes on my feet and my phone as well as a jacket as it wasn't so warm at the moment, schlatt was already in the car and tubbo was in the back next to tommy who has passed out in the back still. one of them must've done his seatbelt because i sure didn't, if i'm honest i completely forgot.

as we drove to the hospital my phone buzzed in my pocket, it was sally. we hadn't been getting along recently and i knew we wouldn't last as long as i hoped to but it still upset me to see our relationship fall apart like this.

Sally <3

i need to talk to you
asap

technos in the hospital and
i'm visiting him, i have no
clue how long i'll be

is he alright?

idk he's just woken up and
i'm not there yet so we'll
have to wait and see

what did you want to talk to
me about anyway?

i think it's best i tell
you this when you know
technos alright, when do
you think you'll be home?

not sure, depends when he gets
discharged from hospital

you're kinda scaring me i'm ngl
did i do something?

sort of ig but i'll talk to
you about it later

alright ttyl, i love you :)

ly2