- E L E V E N -

cw/tw - self harm (punching yourself), panic attack

~ Tommy's pov ~

Me and Tubbo sat down at the table eating our food with Schlatt and Phil when we heard the front door slam, me and Tubbo immediately looked at each other with a sort of panicked face. We realised we messed Wilburs bedroom up and that it was most likely him arriving home.

We thought we would have time to clear his room up before he came home but I guess not, we looked up to see Wilbur standing in the doorway looking pretty tired.

"Everything alright mate?" Phil worried.

"Yeah I'm going upstairs" He responded.

As we heard his footsteps get quieter and quieter we just gave eachother a side look to say 'this isn't gonna end well'. It was obvious Wilbur wasn't in a good mood am he would probably be in a worse mood when he see's all his things had been messed up.

"What the fuck!" He shouted while leaving his room "Who's messed up my room?"

Phil and Schlatt glared at us, it was all kicking at that point. It made me realise they're going to send me back already, I hadn't even been there a week and I was already leaving. I panicked and left the table running upstairs avoiding Wilbur.

"Was it you? For fucks sake" I heard him mutter as I ran past.

I shut the door behind me and slid down it making sure that no one came in and if they did I could try to prevent the door from opening.

I was angry at myself.

I enjoyed it here and I had to mess it up. I began hitting myself in the head out of anger, it's a common habit of mine, not a particularly healthy one but it worked.

I continue to do it repetitively hearing a knock at the door and someone trying to push open the door which they did eventually, my eyesight was blurred but I could see the pink hair that stood out before everything else.

My hands were shaking, I felt tears run down my face, my headphones were off my head and on the floor.

"It okay don't worry just copy my breathing" I heard techno whisper.

I nodded as I listened to his breathing, I wasn't a fan of the breathing but it helped a lot. As soon as I had calmed down a bit and was more aware of my surroundings I grabbed my headphones and placed them on my head.

"You alright man? I'm sorry about Wilbur he's in a bad mood" He comforted me

"Is Phil gonna send me back?" I look over to him who was sitting down on the floor next to me.

"No, of course not. Unless you want to go back"

"No I don't, that's why I panicked. I like it here, I didn't mean to mess up Wilburs room, me and Tubbo were just messing about"

"Yeah I know, don't worry Wilbur will forgive you within the next half hour and he'll be how he normally is"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure, he does this atleast once a week" He chuckled "do you wanna go downstairs? I think Tubbo and schlatt are leaving now"

"No thanks"

"Alright, if you need me I'm only in the room next door okay?"

"Yeah"