- O N E H U N D R E D & T W E N T Y S E V E N -

cw/tw ~ bodyshaming

~ third person pov ~

some hours later when everyone was home steve had made his way upstairs to tommys room and it's safe to say that tommy was petrified, he knew it was steve coming upstairs and he decided to pretend to be asleep.

steve had heard about how he got sent home but he wasn't going to do what tommy thought, he was going to talk to tommy just like phil used to. no violence.

"tommy?" he knocked on the door and when there was no reply he opened it slowly to see the boy fast asleep in bed, he walked over to him and shook him lightly on the shoulder "wake up buddy"

"ughh" tommy groaned trying to make it believable that he had just woken up "what do you want?"

"i want to talk to you about you getting sent home"

"oh" he looked down avoiding eye contact just like he usually does "please don't hurt me"

"what?" he paused for a moment in shock "i wouldn't ever dream of hurting you tommy, neither would lisa"

tommy was about to say something but he thought back to what lisa had told him after she had assaulted him, he kept quiet not wanting anything bad to happen.

"okay" tommy nodded.

"now, what did you do to get sent home?"

"i didn't want to go to pe so i didn't go but the teacher found me so i ran and hid in the cleaners cupboard but after like an hour or two they found me"

steve gasped "you didn't go to pe? that's the best lesson!"

'for you' tommy thought. it wasn't the best for tommy in the past though, he would constantly be picked on for his weight making him self conscious since a young age. that's the real reason he hated pe, the stares in the changing rooms were the worst and then doing a workout for almost an hour is just another reason.

tommy shakes his head "i don't like pe"

"that's fair enough, everyone has their favourite and least favourite subject"

"yeah" tommy nods before looking down from the ceiling and to steve "can i go out on the weekend with some friends? they asked me if i wanted to come out but i wanted to ask you first"

"i don't know, i'll have to speak to lisa because i don't know what your punishment will be" he explains "she has already shouted at you right?"

'you could say that' tommy thought but just nodded. she did shout at him but did a little more than that, tommy wanted to desperately tell him but he couldn't. he'd been there two days and it was his fault anyway! he shouldn't of been skipping class because he's ashamed of what he looks like.

at least that's what tommy thought when in reality if he did tell steve he could've done something about it and stop the abuse before it gets more severe like it usually does, tommy knew that as well. it's not the first time this has happened to him and he didn't doubt that it would be the last, he's a teenager now and no one wants a teenager. everybody knows that!

AUTHORS NOTE

steve supremacy!!

also wrote this at 3am like many
of my other chapters so sorry for
any spelling/grammar mistakes!