- O N E H U N D R E D & S E V E N -

~ wilburs pov ~

"are you gonna hold this?" he turns to me and hands the box towards me.

"why? it's yours" i shrug.

"really?" i nod "you paid for it, are you sure?"

"yes i'm sure, you'll be able to film all the things you do in your new place and send it to me"

"that'll be cool!"

"yeah it will be" i smile "anyway, what do you want to eat?"

"i don't mind, whatever you want i'm not very fussy"

"what about some street food?"

"yeah sure, what do they sell?"

"usually it depends on where you go but they usually sell burgers and stuff like that, does that sound alright?"

"it sounds great!"

"alright let's go" i smile and ruffle his hair as we walk down the street.

not long later we stumbled across a van on the side of the street selling food, i order for me and tommy. i got a portion of cheesy fries for us to share as well as a simple cheeseburger and tommy got a hotdog with all sorts of toppings on it which he seemed to be enjoying.

"do you like it?" i chuckle as he shoved it in his mouth.

"yeah" he nodded as he swallowed his food.

"shall we sit down so we can eat it properly?" i ask and he nods once again.

we head over to the bench that was just across the road to us and sat down, we both practically ate in silence looking at the scenery around us. i tried to eat as quiet as possible for tommy because he forgot his headphones which wasn't very good but we worked around it.

"guess what we're doing later?" i say.

"i don't know, shopping?" he replies.

"nope, ice skating"

"really?"

"yeah, later tonight" i nod "we can go back home after our food and set up your go pro then we can go there before it gets dark"

"i've never been ice skating before, is it hard?"

"a little bit once you get the hang of it it's easy" i tell him "you've done a lot of new things today haven't you?"

"yeah" he nods "i've had a lot of fun today"

"that's good toms, i'm glad you're having fun"

"me too, are you gonna miss me when i'm gone?"

"yes tommy, everyone's gonna miss you when you're gone"

"good" he smiles "can we go now?"

i nod as we both stand up and head home, we throw our boxes in the bin before continuing to walk down the cold ally way that wasn't far from our house.

when we got back the driveway was still empty which wasn't a surprise because dad would still be at work so i'm not sure what i was actually expecting. anyway, we stepped inside and were greeted by techno sitting on the couch looking half asleep.

"hello techno" i greet him.

"where were you guys? i woke up and you were gone" he asks.

"we went to the arcade and then got street food! we also won a go pro and we're gonna set it up and it will be so cool" tommy interrupts.

"you got a go-pro?" he perks up and tommy nods "that's cool tommy"

"yeah i know! and we are going ice skating later aren't we wilbur?"

"yep!" i nod.

just as i was about to continue talking i'm interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing, i pull my phone out of my pocket and see a contact ringing me that i hardly expected to see today.

sally <3 is calling...

accept              decline