- O N E H U N D R E D & F O U R T Y F I V E -

~ phils pov ~

i got off the phone with puffy and immediately went upstairs to tell techno about tomorrow, wilbur was out doing god knows what so he would tell him later.

"techno" i greeted the boy sitting on the couch "we've got a kid coming round tomorrow, can you help me set up"

"sure" he shrugs while pausing his show "what do you want me to do?"

"can you go to the shop and grab a new toothbrush, plain shower gel and all the stuff you usually get for new kids?"

"yeah, you got money?"

"mhm" i nod while grabbing my wallet out of my pocket.

as i grab a twenty pound note for him, i hear the door slam open and wilbur step inside. he seemed pretty angry, i'd never seen him like this before.

"fuck!" he shouted as slammed the door and threw his bag on the floor aggressively.

"what's up wilbur?" i ask as i put my wallet in my back pocket.

he begins to break down in my arms, he didn't say a word but i just rubbed his back for comfort while techno stood there awkwardly with the money i gave him not knowing what to do with it.

"it's not mine dad" he tells me.

"what?" i say in disbelief.

sallys cheating on him?

"yeah, this fucking baby isn't even mine and i've spent all this fucking time on that bitch"

"hey wilbur, calm down for a second" i tell him "come sit down and tell me the whole story"

he nods as i guide the tear stained face boy to the couch, i couldn't believe this. sally, the girl i had always welcomed into my home with open arms no matter the incident had cheated on my boy and lied to him.

"i went to meet her because she asked me to and when i got there she told me how it wasn't mine and she's going to get rid of it, i know that it's not my child but i still feel fucking shit about it and love it"

"of course you will wilbur, you've been made to believe that the child is yours so you're going to feel some connection to it and it's not your fault, it's sallys fault for not telling you"

"who's the dad?" techno asks from the doorway.

"fucking dream of course, who the fuck else would if be? of course it's dream" wilbur grits through his teeth.

"are you joking?" techno clenched his fists and wilbur shakes his head "i'm gonna break his jaw"

"no, no and no technoblade" i stood up "no one is breaking anyones jaws including you"

"yeah that's what you think, when i see him in school he won't see the light of day"

"if you do that, you will go to prison and won't see the light of day either so think before you do anything stupid techno"

"so what the fuck am i supposed to do? nothing? because i'm not doing that"

"yes you are young man, i'm angry but you don't see me shouting and going crazy do you?" he shakes his head "exactly so don't even try it"

"what the fuck are we meant to do?"

"what can we do techno?" i say "it's got nothing to do with you anyway"

"wilburs my brother so i think it has phil"

i froze for a moment, he hadn't called me phil in years so why now? out of all the times he's been angry he's never called me phil so what's different this time?

"i'm going to the store" he says while leaving the room.

"what's up with him? why the fuck did he say phil?"

"it's fine wilbur, he's just upset and he'll be fine later" i tell him "are you okay?"

"yeah" he nods while sniffing to unblock his nose "i'll be alright"

"i'm here if you need me wilbur, you know that"

"yeah" he nods.

"we got a kid coming tomorrow, that's why technos going to the store hopefully"

"really?" i nod "are they a boy or girl?"

"boy, he's in hospital at the moment and it pretty fragile so be careful around him"

"yeah i will, how old is he?"

"thirteen"

"imagine it's tommy"

"i hope not, if that family did anything to him you don't know what i'd do"

"you just told techno not to do that"

i roll my eyes and chuckle "whatever"

AUTHORS NOTE

idk if you guys wanted sally and
wilbur to end up like this but i
really didn't want to write about
pregnancy and a baby being born
so yeah here we go!

have a good day <33