- O N E H U N D R E D & E L E V E N -

~ tommys pov ~

it was now two days until i was moving away from phil, wilbur and techno as well as my friends from school. it made me feel awful leaving them but excited to finally have a permanent home, well hopefully anyway.

i didn't want to leave anyone behind because it's a high chance that i'll never actually see them again, and to me that hurt. i liked the 'new' family i was going to but in reality they weren't new, they've been my family my whole life and i've just never met them before.

when i think about it like that i'm actually talking about the watson family, they are more of a family than my blood family ever will be. at least for now anyway.

maybe my life will change when i get there and i'll forget about my life but for these next two days i'll live my life thinking about how i could've lived a whole different life without these experience if my parents didn't die.

"tommy! what's the answer?" my maths teacher shouts pulling me out of my trance.

"oh um, i dunno" i shrug.

"well that's not good is it?" i ignore him and start looking out of the window "right stand outside"

i look at mr. eret in confusion and they looked at me confused back "what the fuck have i done?"

"first you ignored me now you're disrupting the class and swearing at me! now stand outside"

"are you serious?"

"yes i'm serious now stand outside"

i roll my eyes "fine"

i get up out of my seat and grab my bag not planning on staying outside that classroom waiting for him to come outside and tell me off for nothing, the reason i swore is because i'm innocent! for some reason teachers hate me.

i know i may have some behavioural issues but that doesn't mean they should single me out from others when half the people in that class probably don't have the answers either.

"why are you out here tommy?" mr. hill asks.

"your guess is as good as mine, i was just leaving" i shrug.

"did your teacher say you could leave"

"no?"

"so you won't be leaving will you?"

"i dunno" i shrug "why does it matter anyway? i won't be here next week"

"because its still your education and it may be two days but that doesn't give you a free pass to do whatever you want"

"whatever, he sent me out because i didn't know the answer so don't even say i'm in the wrong"

"and that's the full story is it?"

"well no but it's not my fault!"

just as he was about to reply my teacher came outside and a grin was plastered on his face as soon as he saw mr. hill "ah hello sir, just came to talk to tommy"

"yeah i just saw him on the corridor and was confused, what happened?"

"i told him to get out as he wasn't paying attention and was ignoring me and then he swore at me"

i scoffed "pft. i didn't swear at you, i just asked what the fuck i've done because i didn't do anything"

"you still swore at him tommy and you ignored him"

"because i didn't have the answer and i told him i didn't so you can shut up as well"

i didn't even mean to say shut up to him but i did and i can't take it back now. both of them looked at me horrified like it was the worst thing someone has ever said to someone, i know i shouldn't of said it but they were slightly over dramatic and that's coming from the king of being over dramatic.

"i'm gonna take tommy to my office, is that alright with you sir?" mr. hill asks.

"yeah that's fine" he nods and goes back into his classroom with a smile.

he turns to me "come on tommy"

"alright" i sigh and roll my eyes.

AUTHORS NOTE

hope you're all having a good day!

don't forget to vote & follow as it
helps a lot :)