- N I N E T Y F I V E -

~ wilburs pov ~

as i sat there on the couch my leg bounced up and down, i don't know why i couldn't go the hospital. techno is my brother so why can't i see him? i've known him the longest and the best, it makes no sense!

"schlatt can we go see techno?" tommy asks as he lies down on the couch.

"no phil said you can wait till tomorrow, we don't want to overwhelm him" schlatt responded.

"that's dumb, techno would want us to be there wouldn't he wilbur?"

"yeah" i mumble not really in the mood to talk.

"see! take us or i'll get the bus and go there myself"

"no tommy, no one is getting a bus and no one's leaving this house"

"says who?"

"says me tommy and don't think i won't stop you"

"whatever schlatt, i have money and i can leave"

"you won't leave though"

"wanna bet?"

"no i'm not betting on whether a thirteen year old is going to run away to hospital or not"

"boring, i'm going upstairs"

he practically jumped off the couch and ran upstairs like he usually does, i knew he would find a way to get out but i also knew schlatt would know if he left. i tried it before when schlatt was looking after us and some how he knew, the same happened when techno did as well, it's like he has some sort of sixth sense.

"you know he's going to just sneak out right?" i tell him.

"yeah i know, your dad told me he did it the other day so i know he'll do it and when he does i'll catch him"

"how you gonna do that?"

"sit in the kitchen and wait at the window to see him on that wall"

"oh right fair enough" i nod while following him to the kitchen to watch something go down, i didn't know what it would be yet but it would be good either way.

we sat there for a moment watching out the window, well schlatt was as i sat at the table waiting for something to happen. i wasn't waiting long to be honest.

"there he is" schlatt darted out of the house and into the garden.

i look out and see tommy scaling along the wall before seeing a schlatt and running as fast as he could which didn't really work because schlatt got him pretty easily, dragging him off the wall by grabbing his leg and pulling him down into his arms while tommy tried to escape.

"better luck next time tommy" schlatt smirks.

"fuck off schlatt you dickhead" tommy replies.

"oh you wanna call me a dickhead?" schlatt raises his voice "you think i care what a thirteen year old has to say about me? i'm only here looking after you because techno is sick and phil asked me to help out, it's not my fault you can't handle it when there's a slight inconvenience in your life ruining your day!"

tommy was left speechless but so was i but to be honest schlatt wasn't wrong, tommy did often have a 'tantrum' as dad likes to call it if something didn't go his way so i couldn't even be mad at schlatt and there was no way i would stand up to him either. believe it or not schlatt is pretty scary.

"yeah now go upstairs and don't even think about leaving that bedroom or sneaking out" schlatt ordered.

"god i cant wait to leave this house! you guys are always nagging at me for every little thing i do, i can't wait to live with my real family"

that sentence hurt me, i've seen tommy as family since he first arrived in our house, any one who steps foot in our house is a part of our family so to see that the feeling wasn't as mutual as i thought it was hurt me.