- S I X T E E N -

~ Phil's pov ~

I got Tommy to come downstairs into the kitchen with me and we both took a seat on the stools while Techno sat there on his phone not even acknowledging us. I grabbed the sheet that I printed off the email that the school sent to me earlier on in the day.

"So Tommy do you know what you want to choose?" I ask while putting the sheet infront of us both.

"I know I want to choose art but that's about it" He continues to look down at the sheet.

"Okay, that's a start. Now what else do you think you might want to do?"

I tick the box for art as the first option and wait for Tommy to choose the other things he wanted to do which took a few minutes but he got there eventually.

"I wanna do drama and geography aswell if that's alright"

"Yeah that's fine mate, I'll send it back to them later you can go upstairs or something if you want"

"Can I hang out with Tubbo?"

"Yeah sure, are you going out or gonna go come back here and do something together?"

"Probably stay out and explore"

"Okay just be back before it's dark and don't get lost"

"Thanks Phil" he smiled while practically running to the door.

I turned back to Techno who was now looking up from his phone "So what are your plans?"

"Haven't got any" He shrugs.

"Oh, well have you got everything ready for school next week?"

"Yeah I think so, doubt Wilbur has though"

"Speaking of Wilbur what's he doing?"

"Sally's here so they're upstairs"

"Oh yeah" I stretch out the end of the sentence.

"She's letting Tommy meet her dog soon"

"Aw, that's nice of her"

"Yeah, I guess" He rolled his eyes.

There was something wrong with him, whenever Sally is mentioned he always changed the subject or just disengage with what we are doing.

"So what's the problem with Sally?" I raise an eyebrow.

"What are you on about now?" He leans back in his chair.

"I'm talking about how every time she's mentioned you go all weird, do you like her or something?"

He looks up at me darting his eyes into my soul, it was scary "No, I don't like her I'm just pissed that we were friends then they got together and we barely talked anymore. She just started ignoring me"

"Well, why don't you talk to her?"

"There would be no point in that"

"Why not?"

"Because Wilbur would just make it this whole thing being the drama queen he is"

I chuckle at Technos words "Well, tell Wilbur how you feel about the situation then otherwise nothing is going to get solved"

"Ew" He frowned while getting up out of his chair and heading back upstairs to his bedroom.

I sighed and began going through all my paperwork that needed to be done soon, then moved onto my bank statements and see 'Minecraft' there just as Techno had said then there was another purchase for a set of katanas which obviously he had brought them.

I roll my eyes and close the tabs making my way to the living room and turning on the tv.