- S E V E N T E E N -

cw/tw - schizophrenia
~ Tommy's pov ~

Me and Tubbo were sat at the park talking till I looked around and realised it was pitch black and I should've been back a while ago.

"Fuck" I mutter under my breath.

"What?" Tubbo looks up from the grass he was picking.

"Phil wanted me back ages ago I'm gonna be in shit"

"Tsk. No you won't, Wilbur and Techno used to come back late all the time and still do so you'll be fine"

"Okay, can we start heading back now though?"

He nodded and we began walking back to our street separating as we made it to Tubbos house, I crossed the street to Phil's house and when I got in I saw Phil passed out on the sofa which was a relief.

I took my shoes off and chucked them in the cupboard, while heading upstairs to my room I heard banging about in Technos room. I walk over to it before knocking on the door and hear talking inside but it was just Techno, no one was replying but Techno was having a conversation and he definitely wasn't on the phone.

I open the door slightly peaking my head through "Techno?"

His head shoots up and his breathing was speeding up "Tommy, get out now"

"Are you okay Techno?"

"Please Tommy get out! I don't wanna hurt you"

"Shall I get Phil?"

"Just get out!" He shouted.

I left the room and rushed into Wilburs room to see him sitting at his desk with headphones on, I walk over to him and tap him on the shoulder.

"Oh god you scared me" He laughed turning around and his face dropped as soon as he saw my worried and scared facial expression "Are you alright Tommy?"

"There's something wrong with Techno" My voice cracked slightly.

"You stay here Tommy alright? I'll be back in one minute"

He leaves the room closing the door and I'm left there with my own thoughts, I would've went on my phone but it died on the way back with Tubbo so I decided to sit in Wilburs chair and go on his PC.

I take off my headphones and swap them for the ones Wil took off his head earlier, I load up minecraft and join Hypixel until Wil comes back in the room.

I turn around in the chair to face Wil "Is Techno alright?"

"Yeah he will be, Dads with him now"

"What was wrong with him? He said he doesn't wanna hurt me, why would he hurt me?"

He sighed "Do you know what schizophrenia is Tommy?"

"I've heard of it, isn't it when people hear and see things that aren't actually there"

"Yeah just like that, well that's what Techno has and he doesn't usually hurt people but he can lash out sometimes so he just wanted to keep you safe"

I nod still quite worried about Techno.

"So when did you come in, pretty sure it was past when dad said you could" Wilbur smirks.

"You won't tell him will you?"

"No, of course I won't he wouldn't be that arsed anyway he'd probably just tell you to make sure you come back at the right time but then you'd do it again and he'd say the same thing" He smiles slightly "It's kind of like an endless cycle"