- F O R T Y -

~ philzas pov ~

I hear my phone ringing in the other room, I get up out of my spot on the sofa and go to the kitchen. I was getting a call from an unknown number but I guessed it was the school, they would be the only ones calling at this time.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hi, is this Philza Watson?" The woman asked.

I could already see what was coming, they were going to ask me to come pick someone up. Probably Tommy.

"Yeah it is"

"Are you available to come pick Tommy up? There's been an incident"

I knew it.

"Yeah of course I'll be about fifteen minutes maybe"

"Alright thank you, bye!"

"Bye"

I slip my phone into my pocket sighing as I do so, I grab my keys off the counter and leave the house getting into the car.

This is going to be great. I thought.

~ T I M E • S K I P ~

I arrive at the school and make my way to the main office which they buzz me into to, as I get in I see someone who I'm guessing is Tommys head of year sitting with Tommy who was looking down.

"Ah Phil nice to see you, could we talk for a moment?"

"Um yeah of course" I smile.

She pulls me off to the side away from Tommy and begins telling me what happened. I wasn't that surprised but I'm going to ask Tommy about the full story later because the teachers usually lie and twist it.

"We aren't going to suspend Tommy because he's only just come off suspension so instead we are going to put him in his lessons but he can't go out at break"

"What about the other boy? What's his punishment?"

"Did you see what Tommy did to him?"

"There's obviously a reason to why this fight happened, I've not known Tommy long but I've known him long enough to know he wouldn't do this over nothing"

"We are still trying to get to the bottom of the incident, if you have any problems please feel free to email me or phone me, you have my contact details"

"Yeah yeah" I wave her off "Come on Tommy we are going home"

"Alright" He stood up grabbing his bag and putting it on his right shoulder.

We left the building and both got in the car, Tommy sitting in the passengers seat. As I do up my seatbelt I hear a knock on the window on Tommys side, I look up to see Techno.

I roll down the window on Tommys side "Techno what are you doing?"

"Coming with you, I have no more lessons and I saw you so I'm obviously gonna get a lift home" He smirks.

"Fair enough, hurry up and get in"

Techno hops in the back seat and I begin driving.

"You heard about Tommy, Techno?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I was there, I pulled him off the boy"

I looked through the mirror to see him smirking.

"What was the reasoning for this fight anyway?" I ask Tommy "You haven't said much"

"He's one of the boys I snuck out with last week, he said I was the reason for him and his mates getting in trouble or whatever. He came over to me and then we had a fight, but don't worry I waited for him to throw the first punch"

"It was a good fight to be fair" Techno responds.

"Don't encourage this Techno" I glance at him.

"I personally don't think it's my fault, it's just self defence, he said that my friends were weirdos" Tommy shrugged.

"What like Tubbo?"

"Yeah I don't like people taking bad about my friends so I just let all my anger out on him"

"See dad, it was for a good cause, that boy is gonna have a black eye tomorrow though, his nose was bleeding quite a bit aswell" He chuckled.