- O N E H U N D R E D & T W E N T Y F I V E -

cw/tw - underage smoking (vaping)

~ tommys pov ~

we were stood in a corner that was out of vision from cameras and teachers, one or two of them pulled out an elf bar and began passing it around to one another.

it eventually made its way round to me and the boy called charlie waved it infront of me "you want some tommy?"

"sure" i shrug.

i know it kind of fucks up your lungs or whatever but i'm not in any state to care, it's not like anyone would care anyway. i take it off him and inhale quite a large amount making sure not to burn it out before exhaling it, watching as the smoke flies into the air and soon blows away evaporating out of the sky.

"where you from then tommy?" another boy called will asks.

"nottingham originally" i reply hoping for no follow up questions.

"oh why are you here then?"

i just shrug and thankfully he doesn't push on further which made me sigh silently in relief, i look over to harry who gives me a small smile before looking back round to the others.harry's probably my favourite out of them all so far but that's probably because i only know him properly at the moment.

"we're going out on the weekend if you wanna come tommy" harry mentions.

"um yeah i'll let you know, what we doing?" i ask.

"probably get a few joints or something, if you want some then you'll have to bring some money to put in of course"

"yeah sure, how much should i bring?"

"we're all bringing a tenner so just bring that as well"

"okay i'll let you know" i nod.

just as i say that the bell rings indicating that it was time for third lesson but i really couldn't be bothered. i decided to not go as it was pe and i hate that subject.

"we've got pe tommy, where you going?" harry asks.

"i'm not going, i'm just going to wander around for a bit" i tell him.

"oh okay, just don't get caught because they're really strict about skipping"

"i'll be fine, don't worry"

"alright i'll see you next lesson then, that's if you don't get caught"

i nod and chuckle "yep"

as we part our separate ways i decided to head to the bathrooms first to freshen up and use the toilet but i was soon kicked out by a cleaner who needed to clean the place.

i decided to just wander around and if i heard any keys i'd just act natural and pretend that i was walking in late or something, that was until the head of year that i had met up with this morning appeared out of no where behind me and of course he already knew my name.

"tommy why aren't you in pe?" he asks and i turn around to face him beginning to walk backwards picking up the pace as he does.

i shrug "i don't like it so i'm not going"

"it doesn't work like that unfortunately"

"it does for me, so i'll be going now" i smile.

i begin running the opposite direction until i reach a cupboard that was obviously the cleaners room of supplies as it stank of chemicals, the mop buckets were also a clue as well.

i stay silent in there as i hear him walk past the door in the hall way talking on the walkie talkie that they're all equipped with, i heard my name mentioned by him and someone else on the speaker saying they'll keep an eye out which did not sound good.