- O N E H U N D R E D & S I X T Y F O U R -

~ third persons pov ~

it was christmas eve and the boys were all getting ready for christmas day, phil had made sure it was going to be the best christmas tommy had ever had.

wilbur had told him about how his christmas' always been awful and from that day on he made a promise to himself to make it perfect for him.

the three teens were currently sat in the living room waiting for phil to come downstairs with their stockings, he also had some christmas eve boxes made for the boys by his friends kristen.

well to the boys she was just a friend but to phil she was more than that, they had been on two or three dates not too long ago but phil still hadn't told the boys. although he wanted to he had never found the time due to everything going on in their lives, it never seemed like the appropriate time.

"i've got the stockings and surprises for you" he yelled as he came down the stairs with a spring in his step, he loved christmas.

"what's the surprise?" techno asked as he put his book down and looked at his father holding three boxes stacked on top of each other and three stockings in the other hand.

"well you know kristen don't you?" wilbur and techno nodded but tommy sat there confused "kristens my good friend who i've know many years-"

"and he has a huge crush on her!" wilbur interrupted.

"yes, thank you wilbur" he groaned "anyway, i got her to design these boxes and stockings for you guys with each of your names on"

he placed the boxes down and handed out the stockings to each of them but tommy was still confused "what are the boxes for?"

"christmas eve boxes!" phil beamed "they have a set of pajamas for you all and some other things in each one for you, it's not much but it's a little fun i guess"

"oh cool, thanks phil"

"it's no problem" he smiled "alright here you go, here's yours techno" he handed the boxes out as the boys put their stockings to the side.

technos box was pink and had a pig carved into it as well as his name and a katana, wilburs box had music notes with his name also carved into the lid and tommys had the same of course but with a dog on the front because to be honest, phil had no clue what to put on his one. of course, his name was carved into the lids just like it was for the other two ones.

"can we open them?" tommy asks and got an instant nod of phil.

tommy opened it quickly and saw a brand new pair of pajamas for himself which he liked very much, it had a plain t-shirt with a pocket and behind the pocket it had a little pug peaking over. the pajama bottoms had tiny dog faces printed all over, phil wasn't sure if he'd like it but he decided to just get them anyway.

the other two also had a set of pajamas, technos were similar to tommys but had pigs on them instead and the shirt was also long sleeved. whereas, wilburs were plain and simple, he had a navy coloured long sleeved shirt just like techno and the bottoms were some dark checkered pants.

tommy put them up to the side and folded them before looking back into the box and saw a few chocolate bars in there but phil quickly warned them "you aren't having those tonight by the way, you'll be awake all night"

"just one?" he tried to negotiate.

"maybe you can have a bit later, not too much though"

he opened the rest and had a few stress toys that phil thought would be handy for him as he had popped the last stress ball that was given to him by wilbur, he got a fidget cube for him as well as a set of tangle fidgets for him to have whenever he got a little over whelmed and stressed.

after they had opened their boxes and put them away, their stockings were hung up and a knock was heard at the door. it was tubbo and schlatt with their presents like they did every year without fail.

for christmas eve they would come over to phil's for a few hours because for the christmas holidays, tubbo and schlatt go and stay at tubbos grandmas for a week or so meaning they wouldn't see them until the new years.