- O N E H U N D R E D & T E N -

~ phils pov ~

"sallys sort of uh pregnant" he admits.

my heart dropped, i didn't know what to say. he's sixteen years old! both of them are sixteen years old with such a bright future ahead of them and now they have a kid, what was i supposed to say?

"really?" i respond still shocked.

"yep" wilbur nods as they both avoid eye contact with me "so sally do your parents know?"

she clears her throat and scratched the back of her neck "no not yet"

"are you planning on telling them?"

i knew that sallys parents weren't exactly the greatest of people so it would be even harder to tell them than it is to tell me.

"yeah eventually" she nods hesitantly

"so what are you going to do with it?" i ask.

"we don't know yet, what do you think?" wilbur adds.

"well it's your decision but you've both got to figure it out together and think about your future as well"

"yeah i know, so you're not going to kick me out?"

"no wilbur i'm not gonna kick you out, have you got a hospital appointment booked? you know for a check up?"

"not yet, i was gonna book one later" sally replies.

"alright well i'll give you two some time to think about it but obviously not too long because- you know what never mind"

"you're not made then?" wilbur asks.

"no wilbur i'm not mad, i don't know what i'm feeling right now" i respond "i'm going to get a drink"

i get up off the couch and head outside to the garage with the beer in, i don't usually drink but this was definitely needed. i grab one from the fridge and head back inside before opening and taking one big gulp.

the two walk into the room "dad, can sally stay the night?"

"sure, i'd say close the door but i doubt that matters now" i chuckle trying to lighten the mood which didn't work as the two quite clearly not in the mood.

as the two went upstairs techno came downstairs, i'm guessing he knew the news as he was in the room when i came home and i doubt they would've told me before they told him.

"did they tell you?" he asks.

"yes techno they told me" i sigh while taking another sip of my beer.

"grandpa" he mutters.

"hey i'm not a grandpa yet! i was hoping to wait a few more years but i guess not"

"gives you something to do i guess"

"oh be quiet techno, they're sixteen years old for gods sake"

"i know that"

"so do you think they should have it?"

he shrugs "i don't really know or care but if-"

as he was about to continue we both hear footsteps coming down the stairs which i identify to be tommys, he came down smiling brightly and walked over to us with a spring in his step as he held a box.

"techno help me set this up please" he says placing the box on the table.

"i told you that i'll do it later tommy" techno replies.

"what is it?" i ask.

"it's a go pro! me and wilbur went the arcade earlier and won it, wilbur said i could keep it"

"well thats nice of him isn't it?" i smile.

"yeah" he nods before looking down "since when did you drink beer?"

"i don't"

"you clearly do"

"yes i know tommy, you'll find out why soon"

"can i have some?"

techno stifle a laugh at this of course and i roll my eyes.

"no tommy, wait five years until it's legal"

"that's too long!"

"it will go faster than you think, make the most of being thirteen"

"oh i do, i live life to the fullest and piss off all of my teachers"

i chuckle "i know you do"

AUTHORS NOTE

uploading this 30 mins before
christmas where i am as i feel
bad for leaving you guys on 
a cliffhanger!

there probably won't be an
upload tomorrow so this is
to cover for it, idk i'll decide
but enjoy + don't forget to
vote and follow me :)

merry christmas everyone and
if you don't celebrate christmas
i hope you have a great day/week!