- O N E H U N D R E D & O N E -

cw/tw - mentions of self harm

~ phils pov ~

"yeah it's fine don't worry!" tommy shouts.

it wasn't fine, i heard the shouting, im not sure what it was about but it obviously wasn't good. i head upstairs to intervene before it's too late and one of them are on the floor which was more likely to be tommy than techno.

"you alright you two?"

"um yeah fine, just playing minecraft" techno tells me.

"so you weren't arguing?"

"no phil, maybe you have schizophrenia like techno" tommy laughed.

"that's it, i've had it with you"

techno goes to attack tommy but luckily i get there in time, i held his arms making sure not to touch the bottom arm as i knew they would be sensitive.

"come on techno stop it" i grit through my teeth while holding him still.

i pull him out of tommys room closing the door behind us swiftly and guide him to his own room so he could calm down.

"what's going on with you two now? always at each other's throats"

"i just said that he was bad at minecraft as a joke then he was saying how he was gonna put me in hospital and how i should already be in a mental hospital so don't go blaming me"

i was shocked that tommy would say that but i didn't change me facial expression "right well i'm gonna go talk to tommy now and you stay here and calm down so we can get to the bottom of this, alright?"

"yeah whatever" he sighed lying back onto his bed.

i leave the room and head back to tommys where he was sat at his desk with his headphones on blocking out any sound surrounding him.

"tommy" i say an he ignores me "can i talk to you?"

he ignores me once again so i walk over to him and took the headphones clean off his head making him turn to me in a pretty unhappy face.

"why'd you do that?" he grumbled.

"because i need to talk to you about what you said to techno"

"what did i say?"

i sigh "you know what you said tommy but i'll repeat it for you, you said how he should be in a mental hospital and making jokes about schizophrenia, do you honestly think that's acceptable?"

i saw the guilt in his eyes as avoided eye contact and shook his head.

"so are you gonna go say sorry to techno?"

"do i have to?" he complains.

"what do you think tommy? he just got discharged out of hospital and you're already making jokes, how would you like it if someone did that to you?"

"i dunno" he shrugged "why should i apologise though? he lied to me so he should apologise to me as well"

this was a new piece of information that i didn't have before "what did he lie about tommy?"

"i walked in on him hurting himself a few weeks ago and he told me that you would send me back if i told anyone and then he said that it was older brother duties and i shouldn't talk about it with anyone but i knew he was lying, i just didn't want to get sent back"

i couldn't believe this, they both had said things that really weren't good. i was unhappy with techno because he lied to tommy and said i would send him back which was confusing to tommy because he just wants to help techno but i was also unhappy with tommy because of what he said to techno.

i decided to get them together and sort this out with some apologies and a punishment for both of them.