- S E V E N T Y O N E -

~ tommys pov ~

i go downstairs to see them all in the kitchen like i seem to do every morning which was kind of odd, i just realised how they always do the same thing every time and in the same seats.

"where's your uniform tommy? i thought you were getting ready" phil asked as he looked at me still in my pajamas "how come you're wearing technos hoodie aswell?"

"um, i forgot sorry" i sigh "i'll go get ready now, you can go i'll walk in a bit an-"

"he was cold last night so i gave him my hoodie, it's too small anyway" techno interrupted.

"oh right, nice" phil nodded "anyway, you two boys better get going i'll drop you off when you're ready tommy"

"okay" i reply as i watch techno and wilbur leave the room.

"you gonna go get ready then tommy?"

"yeah" i nod "i will now"

~ T I M E • S K I P ~

i had finished getting ready and we were now in the car on the way to school, it wasn't a very long journey as school really wasn't that far and there wasn't many cars on there road considering it was past the start of school time.

i got out of the car and said my goodbyes to phil before walking as slow as possible to the main office, i click the buzzer and they open the door for me.

"write your name down please" the man at the desk told me while handing me a piece of paper over the desk.

i get the piece of paper and fill out the boxes which just asked why i was late which was pretty easy, i look into my pocket to try and find my time table but failed to find it. somehow i have lost it even though it has sat in my blazer everyday since i got it.

i continue to walk as slowly as i could to the head of year office just like i did earlier, as i get there i couldn't see anyone in there so i knock on and see mr. hill walking towards the door to open it through the window of the door.

"hi tommy what are you doing here?" he asks.

"i don't know where i'm supposed to be, my time tables gone" i shrug.

"oh well we'll have to print you a new one, you're supposed to be in pe right now"

"oh really?" i sigh "do i have to go? i hate pe plus i haven't even got my kit"

"sadly you have to" he said before pausing for a quick second "have you taken your tablets today?"

"no i forgot, i was already late so it slipped my mind"

"did you wake up late?"

"no" i shake my head "i was awake at the right time i just forgot to get changed"

"how did you manage that" he chuckles while grabbing my tablets from his draw.

"i dunno just happens sometimes, i end up sleeping or going on my phone and not looking at the time"

"well that's not good, anyway here you go" he hands me the tablets "you got water?"

i nod and quickly take them, i couldn't exactly not take them now so i decided to just go along with it even though i'm not fond on the idea of them.

"are they gone?" he asks.

"yep" i reply while putting the bottle back in my bag "how longs left?"

"about twenty minutes and then you have art"

"nice" i celebrate internally.

"you didn't show me your art yesterday did you?"

i shake my head "no because of that thing"

"oh yeah i need to talk to you about that as well, for now you can show me the drawings"