- S I X T Y -

~ tommys pov ~

i woke up confused to where i was until i see techno practically passed out next to me snoring his head off, i cover his face with a pillow and get out of the bed tip toeing out of the room making the least amount of noise possible.

"hi tommy"

wilbur said, i'm not sure why he was awake this early but i notice he had a bruised eye forming, must have been from techno.

"your eyes all bruised" i inform him.

"yes i know that, it's the reason i woke up"

"oh well maybe you should get your dad to check it out"

"yeah i will" he paused for a moment "why did you say 'your dad'? you usually just say phil"

i shrug "i dunno, i feel like it's better to say 'your dad' when i'm talking to you because he is your dad y'know?"

"he's basically your dad as well, do you not think so?"

"no" i scrunched up my face in disagreement "i only have one dad and he's not here, he's not coming back either"

"i know tommy and that's hard to accept sometimes but you need to eventually"

"i have accepted it" i raise my voice.

"doesn't seem like it, if you want to talk about it you can talk to me" he put his hand on my shoulder which i wriggled off immediately "i know what it feels like"

"i'd rather not talk to anyone about it thanks though" i sigh "i'm going back to bed until i actually have to get up for school"

"okay well you know where my room is if you want to talk" he reminds me as i roll my eyes "i saw that"

"whatever" i chuckle before going back to my room.

i found myself saying 'whatever' a lot, it's basically another word for the phrase 'i don't care' for me and you can use it in many different ways, you can use it in a joking way, a serious way, an angry way or a happy way. endless possibilities with the word.

i close the door behind me and immediately jump on to my bed but i for some reason i couldn't get back to sleep, it's like there was something in my head stopping me but i didn't know what so i just laid there on my side with my eyes wide open staring at the number on the digital click change every minute until it reached 7:30am and i was beginning to become more and more tired.

i was basically fighting to keep my eyes open but eventually lost the battle and let the sleep take over but i wasn't asleep for long as i was awoken not long after to someone saying my name.

"tommy, get up you've got school" phil said while shaking me.

"no i'm not going" i groan sleepily.

"why not?"

"because i'm so tired and i don't want to go"

"shall i ring them and say you're ill, just this one time?"

i nod with my eyes still closed as i was so tired from the lack of sleep i had the night before.

"thanks dad"

hey! how are you guys today?? happy friday  : DD