Hardin Chapter 4

⚠️SENSITIVE CONTENT⚠️

(Follow my Instagram Hessatextstories for more)

I slowly sit up, my head is pounding. I look down at the beer cans surrounding me.

"Fuck."

I look around the empty apartment, it's so cold and empty without her. I don't know what to do, I don't know how to fix this.

I stand up and walk to the kitchen, I feel like shit.

I get a glass of water and drink it, suddenly I hear keys in the front door. The glass falls from my hand and shatters on the floor, I sprint towards the door.

I have this tiny sliver of hope that it's her, that she's come back to me.The door opens and I'm disappointed to see Kim walk through, all my hope evaporates.

She looks up at me with a face full of disappointment.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"I'm here to get her stuff."

"Tessa, where is she?" I demand.

"You know I'm not gonna tell you that Hardin, and you're in no place to be making demands."

"Kim shes my girlfriend, I just want to know if she's ok."

She try's to walk past me but I block her.

"Get out of my way! You're lucky I'm even talking to you, after what you did to her...........Hardin just stop."

She pushed past me and walks down the hallway to mine and Tessas bedroom, she walks in and goes to Tessas closet.

"Kimberly! Just tell me where she is, I just want to know if she's ok! I just wanna see her!"

She turns around and scolds me.

"IF SHES OK! You FUCKING idiot! She just found out that the man she LOVED made a bet to steel her virginity! Then told everyone that she was RAPED! Not to mention you showed them naked pictures of her! So no! She's not OK!"

Pictures? The Polaroids.

"Pictures? I never showed them any pictures of her! I would never do that!"

"Yeah well you showed them the fucking condom so I wouldn't put much past you! Look................I believe that you love her.....I really do. But she doesn't, and I don't think you can fix this one. You fucked up!"

She turns around and reaches for Tessas backpack in the floor, she starts shoving Tessas clothes into the bag.

"She's at your apartment.............why didn't she come to get her stuff!"

"Because she doesn't wanna see you, and I don't blame her! You betrayed her! I stuck up for you! I helped you because I thought you valued your relationship, but you do this! You BET ON HER LIKE SHES SOME COW ON A FARM!"

She drops the bag and shoves me, she pushed me back by my chest.

"KIM I KNOW I FUCKED UP!"

She just shakes her head before she goes to Tessas dresser and shoves more clothes in the bag.

"Kim STOP! She can't leave me, she CANT. I want to see her!"

"Well good luck finding her, she knows you'll check my apartment. I don't even know where she's going, just leave her alone."

She zips up the back before she leave the room, she grabs Tessas laptop and her keys before she turns to me.

"Give me her phone."