Tessa Chapter 57

Follow my Instagram Hessatextstories for more

My eyes slowly open and I feel extremely hot, I try to sit up but the pressure of something on my chest presses me into the bed. I run my fingers through his hair and down his back, I grab the silk bedsheet and pull it over his back. His arms tighten around me, I lean in and kiss his forehead  making sure to brush his hair back.

...

I stay like this for a while, just gentle touches on his neck, fingers running through his hair, nails down his back softly. Last night was good, I really needed that.

...

I'm suddenly reminded that my mom is flying here today and the apartment is still a heaping mess. I don't want to wake him but I must.

...

After 20 more minutes I lightly tap his shoulder, I feel him lightly move and squeeze me tighter.

"Har, babe you have to get up."

He shakes his head but doesn't say anything.

"Babe, my moms plane lands in a few hours and the apartment is a mess."

I hear a tired sigh.

His skin is very hot, I feel his knee brush up against me and a gentle gasp creeps out. He looks up at me and the smirk is plastered on his face.

"I love you." He says.

I smile before I pull him towards me and press my lips into his.

He hovers over me and holds himself up on one arm while he strokes my cheek with the other, he kisses me and we both turn into a giggling mess.

...

We both make the bed before we get dressed, I'm excited to see my mom but stressed. We were supposed to clean and decorate last night but when he looks at me like that I can't resist, I needed that last night. I needed him.

...

"Where would you like the tree darling?"

"Um, by the fire place."

Majority of the decorations are hung and the apartment looks great, we didn't get a real tree because Hardin is allergic to the sap. But I don't care, less for me to clean.

"Ok perfect, I think that's everything." I say.

He walks up to me and grabs my hips.

"Aren't you forgetting something Tess?"

"I don't think so."

He smiles.

"We still have our master piece upstairs."

I feel the flames rise in my cheeks.

"Oh."

"Shall we take a look?" He teases.

I slowly nod my head.

...

We walk upstairs, tipped over paint bottles, towels, camera.

I quickly grab the camera and take the film out, I shove the cameras in one of my drawers and hand the tape to Hardin, he shoves it in his pocket.

"You better put that somewhere safe." I scold him.

He laughs.

"Don't worry, no one will ever see it."

I shake my head and hold my breath, I look down at the painting.