Tessa Chapter 31

(Follow my Instagram Hessatextstories for more)

I mange to answer all the answers on my exam, but it wasn't that difficult. I don't even care what I get to be honest, I'm in no mood today. Before I used to be very uptight about school, I don't bother to worry anymore. I skip when I want and submit what I can, it's not that bad. I still have A's in every class and I never let too many assignments pile up, ever since Hardin I've just been so lenient.

"Pens and pencils down, hand your exams forward and I'll collect them." Churn says.

I reach back and collect all the exams before I hand them to churn, I hand Brian his pen back.

"Thank you."

"No problem Goldilocks." He says with a charming smile.

I lightly giggle and it makes me feel a bit better.

"Goldilocks?"

He lightly chuckles.

"Yeah, it's your hair. And plus I have nicknames for all my friends, well that is if you consider us friends."

Shit.

"Yeah."

I turn away and start putting my stuff away.

"Have a good rest of your day class, these grades will be in the portal shortly."

I quickly stand up and put my coat back on, I walk out the door and start heading towards the exit.

"Hey, goldi wait up."

I turn and see Brian walk up to me.

"Is your boyfriend picking you up? I can give you a ride if you need, but only if you want."

Oh god.

"I mean..."

"Hey Tessa." A voice from behind me calls out.

I turn and see Mias warm smile approaching me.

"Hey Mia."

She smiles at me before she looks over at Brian, she turns a light shade of pink. I look over at Brian and see that he's frozen, his gaze is glued to hers and they both stare at each other. Mia smiles before she extends her hand.

"Hi, I'm Mia."

He hesitates before he quickly takes her hand and shakes it.

"Hi I'm Mia....I mean Brian. You're Mia and I'm Brian." He says with a nervous laugh.

Mia giggles.

She looks back over at me before she hands me a folder, I take it.

"What's this?"

"I don't know, our art professor wanted me to give it to you. I also put the homework you missed from Creative Writing in there too."

Gosh she's an Angel.

"You're literally a life saver, thank you so much."