Tessa Chapter 41

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING SENSITIVE CONTENT⚠️

(Follow my Instagram Hessatextstories for more)

It's so cold...............wait........where am I? I try to open my eyes but they are so heavy, I look around but it's too dark to see anything. I lift my head and see that I'm laying ontop of someone.

Oh no.

Memories of sexy dancing with Zach come back, it's too dark to see a face. I lean in and see a familiar tattoo, I run my hand down his chest. I know these abs anywhere, thank god it's Hardin. I lean in and kiss his chest before I rest my head back down and wrap my arms around him.

"Tess?" His raspy voice calls out for me.

I close my eyes.

"I'm ok, go back to sleep baby." I say.

I feel his arms tighten around me.

...

Morning.

...

I open my eyes and the light hurts, I quickly screw my eyes shut.

Fuck.

I slide my hand across the sheets but the bed is empty, he's gone. I slowly sit up and hold my head, god I feel fucking awful. I feel like I'm gonna throw up, I quickly stand up and get light headed and stumble over and fall to the floor.

"SHIT!" I yell out.

The room door bursts open and Hardin walks in, he sees me on the ground and quickly drops to his knees and places his hand on my back.

"Are you alright? What happened?" He asks quietly.

"Yeah, I fell................my head hurts." I say softly.

"You drank a lot last night."

What?

"What? No I didn't." I say.

"Yes you did, I found you at a club wasted."

"I...........I can't remember anything, the last thing I remember was our fight and me leaving."

I cover my face with my hands.

"Come on, let me help you up." He says.

"Ok."

I place my hands in his and he helps me up, I immediately get the urge to vomit and I stumble to the bathroom. I drop to my knees in front of the toilet and start projectile vomiting.

"Jesus Tess."

He kneels behind me and pulls back my hair and holds it in one hand while he gently rubs my back with the other.

"Dont look.............I'm so gross right now." I say this before I vomit more.

Be lightly chuckles.

"Why........ are.......you.......laughing?" I say out of breath.

"Nothing, just deja vu."

I close my eyes and rest my hands on the ground.

"My head hurts so much." I whine.

"Are you finished?" He asks.

I nod my head.

"Yeah."

He places his hands on my hips and helps me stand, he walks me over to the sink and I lean on the sink. He fills a little cup with mouthwash and hands it to me, I rinse my mouth before I close my eyes.