Hardin Chapter 34

(Follow my Instagram Hessatextstories for more)

Day 2

...

I lift my head from her chest and look up at her gorgeous smile.

"Good morning darling."

She giggles and her cheeks turn pink.

"Darling..........I just love when you call me that." She says with a cheeky smile.

I lift myself up and hover over me, I look down at her naked body against the black silk sheets.

Damn.

"You're so fucking sexy."

She smiles before she pulls the sheets over her body.

"No fair Theresa." I whine.

I pull the sheets off her and lower my body back down onto hers, I grab my dick in my hand and circle it around her clit while I slowly kiss her bellybutton and look up at her. She gasps and her eyes close as she grabs a handful of my hair between her fingers.

I trail my kisses up her stomach and over her chest and boobs, I kiss her collarbone because I know it drives her crazy. I run my tongue over her neck before I slide my cock inside her and she moans, I pin her hands above her head and lace my fingers with hers while I thrust hard and bury myself deep inside her wetness.

"Open your eyes so you can watch me darling." I whisper in her ear.

Her eyes open and I lean my face closer and rest my forehead on hers, she lifts her thighs and rests them along my body while she runs her feet up and down the sides of my legs. I lean down and gently bite one of her nipples and she moans before I bite her bottom lip and encase her lips with mine while I muffle her moans.

I thrust slower but deeper so I can savor every moment of her.

"I love you Brian." She moans.

I open my eyes and look down at her, I pull away from her and she sits up and covers herself with the sheets.

"Brian whats wrong?" She asks worried.

"Tessa it's me, Hardin!"

"Brian stop talking about my ex while we are have sex." She says defensively.

"Tess it's me."

She looks at me like I'm crazy.

...

I open my eyes and immediately sit up, the sweat drips off me and I can barely catch my breath. I look around the tiny dark room.

God that was a nightmare.

She thought I was............was Brian. Oh my god. I was Brian, what the fuck.

I quickly run downstairs and walk into the kitchen.

I grab a glass of water and take slow sips.

God I fucking miss her, and she's probably with him. She's fucking him in our bed.

I close my eyes and desperately try to get the images of them out of my head.

I start to cry.